Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kiss, kill, or Friend-zone

Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Hey there, you’re a cutie! Saw you at the bar when I was on stage playing. Would love to kiss you, but I’d at least have a drink or two with you!”
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

She smiles, giving the musician a little two-finger salute. "I think I've seen you around before, you're nice! I'll say friend-zone."
I feel like we could be good friends, friend-zone it is
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Friend-Zone " Amber said with a small smile " Number One I am already seeing someone who is apart of the United States Army and number two you seems like a great person to be around with. "
She smiled back at her, giving her a small dismissal wave when she explained that she was already seeing someone. "Don't worry about it, friends sounds great to me. You appear to be the kind of person that I'd be more than happy to hang out with." She claimed, her smile widening as she beamed at Amber.
Sephiroth (played by AgitoAceXIII)

".....Friend zone for me. Killing you isn't worth my time, and you can't have a kiss from me, so this is just how it has to be."
“A kiss. I’d find it amusing to see how you’d react.” He paused, “Just a peck, though...”

She nods slowly. "Hm...I think friend-zone."
Robin (played anonymously)

"Hmm... I am not evil, unless I'm possessed... so killing's out the question, and kisses aren't going to work... Friend Zone." That's her final decision.
Renza (played anonymously)

"I suppose stealing a kiss wouldn't be out of the question. Just a little cute one."
Nirin (played anonymously)

"...Friend-zone. Tentatively."
Pwent Thibbledorf (played anonymously)

"I'll kiss yes, lass. But.." He licks his fangs. "That might end up killing ye anyways.."
Purifier (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hahahahaha! Kill, without a doubt~!"
Nijusei (played by LunarValravn)

" Oh another killer! How amusing" She says with a dark grin.

"Shall I prove who's the better killer?" Kuma growls in her mind.

The icy dragon, Arrakis lets out a sigh. "Must you always bait her into killing when she's amused?"

" Shut up, shut up! This is MY prey!" Niju says as she knocks on her head. An awkward smile appears when she holds her hand out. " Lets be friends...for now"
Robin (played anonymously)

"Well! I'd prefer to not kill you. A kiss might suffice..." She said with a smile, and her face red.
Alex (played by JetStorm)

"I'd say friend-zone" she says simply.
Phineas Phreak (played by Rogue-Scribe)

"Hey Roller Derby is fun to watch. I'd be your friend and I'd watch you do your havoc on the track."
nice to know robin
Phineas Phreak wrote:
"Hey Roller Derby is fun to watch. I'd be your friend and I'd watch you do your havoc on the track."

“Friend-zone. I’m not sure we have a lot in common.”

"Hm...Friend-zone, I think."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kiss, kill, or Friend-zone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus