Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kiss, kill, or Friend-zone

Mr. L. Winter (played anonymously)

"Based on your interest regarding the sling and killing slavers, then I would offer you my friendship."
“Hopefully we can become friends, but not many of your kind wants to be friends with me, so they end up dying instead. Quite sad really.”
Mr. L. Winter (played anonymously)

"My kind, do not die. It looks like you have mistaken my visage for something else. As a 'half man' at your age, you are still a child in regards to my years. However, I will befriend you and possibly illuminate upon my existence."

Φίλος (friend)
Tyro Desit (played by TyroDragon45)

Befriend...I've already enough enemies in my life
Kit (played by RussianRxulette)

"I'd l-like to be friends." He smiled softly.
“Hmm....I wouldn’t mind being your friend.”
The Werelion (played anonymously)

"Based off looks alone I certainly would not mind kissing you, hmrrr."
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"we could be friends why not just don't try to drive a wooden spike through my chest and light me ablaze"
Mitsue (played by JetStorm)

"Friend-zone..." he simply says.
Lith (played by Angelus-Relator)

"Friend zone....unless you want me to kiss you...." *Whimpers as he bows*
Eecon (played by TyroDragon45)

*electric churring growl* [Friend]
Anaqi (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"To offer a hand in friendship is another step to comprehending another culture and a wise foothold."
Six (played anonymously)

He gazed down at them and shook his head, slowly wandering off.
Friendzoned.
Mrs Doyle (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"Kiss!" She licks her lips and puckers up........Then gently places one on his brow and smiles. "Now, would ye like a nice cup of tea? Say ye will, ye will, ye will, ye will...." ☘️
Hood (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Oh....? Tea, you say? Then without a doubt, I will be your friend! Let’s get into the tea.”
Ravindra (played anonymously)

"My, aren't you quite the beauty? A kiss is in order I think."
Choale McCarthy (played anonymously)

"Kill."
Purifier (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I’ll return the favor. Kill! Hahahah!”
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Ah...well..." She smiles sheepishly, deciding, "I don't kiss complete strangers, and I certainly can't kill you--not like I want to but you'd beat me in a fight, because you probably would, but in the sense that I don't kill people either--? Oh, you know what I mean..." She waves a hand in embarrassed dismissal. "Friend-zone it is!"
Lumina (played anonymously)

"Oh! You were that strange girl that I accidentally startled from sleep. Apologies for that! You are welcome to draw me, if you'd like. I think we could be friends."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kiss, kill, or Friend-zone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus