Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kiss, kill, or Friend-zone

Kit (played by RussianRxulette)

"I-I'd be f-fine being friends..." Kit muttered, his tail swaying and his ears flat to his head nervously.
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Hm...why don't we try friends?" Maisi suggests amiably, offering a paint-speckled hand for a shake.
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

Sherlock carefully inspects the proffered hand and quickly realizes this was one of which he's already analyzed before, yet not to his preferred thoroughness. Maisi certainly was engaging enough, particularly in comparison to their last encounter, but more information was required.

"I never did get to return the favor," he uttered vagaries as though they were self-evident, yet the lack of productive information for others to perceive was nothing more than habitual on his part.

The consulting detective side-stepped the extended hand, albeit awkwardly, leaned downward, and laid a modest peck to the artist's cheek. "There. And now we are even."
"Think I'd rather stay on your good side. Friend."
Andaran Firetree (played anonymously)

"Your sword is quite unnecessarily large, but I certainly appreciate your style. Shall we say, friends perhaps? I could use a sparring partner such as yourself."

"I don't know if I'd be any good as a sparring partner," the artist muses, ruffling her hair back and out of her face. "But it wouldn't hurt to try being friends anyway, right? You could show me some killer self-defense moves, I'm sure..."
Corstag (played anonymously)

"For one of such beauty, it would be no less than a kiss I would seek. With your consent of course."
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

"The majority of me would like to be friends... the other part does fancy eating you but please know it's not personal" The look of cringe and embarrassment across Rene's face is more than obvious. "Thankfully we know not to go around eating every human we come across" he gives an awkward smile.
Ember (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I would prefer to kill you and move on to the next thing. Have at thee!” She draws her sword in a quick motion, willing to attack the being in front of her, thinking that it stood in her way.
Khorghar (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Oh definitely kill since you’re a killer, but maybe a kiss before I kill you.”
"Well now, I'd rather not have to kill you, since you seem to be quite the hunk. I would kiss you, and do much much more."
hi
Trudy White (played by Juls)

"Friends, certainly. A journalist needs a few of those. Though I find I have many acquaintances, I'm not sure many would count me among their friends. You see, I have this terrible habit of telling the truth."
"Eh, you seem a bit uptight, maybe a kiss would help you loosen up!" Paradise let out a musical laugh and clapped a bit.
Skyler (played by JetStorm)

"Hmm...You seem like the type that likes to party...I wouldn't mind being your friend." She says and adjusts her eyeglasses.
"I don't mind having some fun with girls as well as boys. I'd gladly tag along for whatever party you two are going to."
Tempest Daniels (played by HybridRoleplayer23)

The tired musician lets out a little yawn cracking open a Monster energy, taking a drink until he catches sight of the woman he was supposed to play this f, marry, or kill and he choked a little on his drink "oh what kinda guy wouldn't wanna give a Black Widow type gal a good old smooch...and probably get thrashed after it." he chuckled gently

"Ah, another tired artist!" Maisi laughs lightly and offers the musician a companionable smile. It's obvious she's tired herself, but she seems to be in an...okay mood overall. "How about we give being friends a go? It's not every day I run into another artist, even if we work in different mediums..."
Ashlyn Young (played by JetStorm)

The young girl looked up at her and then shrugged "Well...I guess we could be friends...I'd be sent to jail for killing someone without reason,or in general...And I can't kiss you so...Let's just be friends." she says.
Toxic Ryuu (played by starwolf)

"nice looking and seems friendly so I guess I woud pick friend-zone"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kiss, kill, or Friend-zone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus