Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kiss, kill, or Friend-zone

Sarissa (played anonymously)

The halfling makes a face. "You seem like a worthy ally though I... question the company that you keep. Still, better to have you as a friend than an enemy, I would hate to incur the wrath of your family."
Tyler Taylor (played by Incubus_2)

"Eh,Depends,Would ya challenge me,or would ya cower,cause if ya cower thannnn Kill" Tyler snickers and flips his hood off and flashes a toothy fanged grin "But It we were to fight? If you win,Kiss ,If I win ......Mmm,Maybe Kiss theeeeeen kill,who knows,but I do like tea,not gonna lie there,But STILL"
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Kill," Jim said unable to hold back his annoyance. "The gene pool would be so much cleaner without all this needless disorder. It's really starting to get to a point where I'm going to have to do something about it myself, and frankly, darling, I hate having to get involved in matters beneath my level."
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Aha!" The artist prances up before she's beaten to the punch, smoothing her hair back so as not to appear too hasty. "There you are, Jim, I've been keeping an eye out for you!" She smiles, hesitating a brief second before reaching fondly to link her arm with that of the consulting criminal's. "You mentioned the Louvre earlier and now all I can think about is when I tried to learn French for two years and failed miserably. In all seriousness though, it does sound like a lovely time!"

Maisi nods shortly and smiles again, remembering why they're there as she continues, "Now, I think my options are sparse here... I certainly can't kill you, and I'd like to be forward and say we're already friends; that just leaves me one route, so--here." Leaning up and over, she plants her lips on his with a light kiss then quickly pulls away again, laughing in an attempt to pretend her face hasn't gone pink.
Alucard (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“It’s a friend-zone for me.”
Émilien (played anonymously)

"Friend, I shall declare before I am sentenced to death." He glances away for a moment, then whispers. "Yet, is death the end of me?"
Rosalie Lemay (played anonymously)

"If these could be your final hours dear knight, then a kiss." The young woman leans to gently place a kiss on his stubbled cheek. "Pray to your gods that you see as many sunsets as needed until your beard turns grey."
Pint (played anonymously)

"A possible friend I reckon."
Rorik Reyns (played by Juls)

"I fear allowing you to live would be a decision I would live to regret. Therefore, I will utilize the power of the kingdom to ensure you are killed..."
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Well..." Maisi ponders it for a moment, then decides, "I don't think it would hurt to have a friend who could fight as well as you do! Besides, you seem like you could use a friend."
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

Moriarty moved silently, the soft steps of his unwavering approach unveiling his presence. And by the looks of it, the consulting criminal was in no hurry, yet his steely gaze pinpointed Maisi to the detriment of his surroundings. Shirking all manner of decorum, Jim closed the gap between the two with a firm, yet straightforward embrace.

A ginger hand found itself resting alongside the young artist's hip while the other raised, cupping her cheek fondly. Wild whorls of mousey brown tangled between his fingers as Moriarty leaned toward her, the smell of acrylics mingled with that of charcoal sweeping over him as he moved in closer.

The intensity burned behind his lightless eyes, and a smile quirked at the edges of his lips. It was there that Jim held back, the smile shifting into a full-fledged, cocksure grin before he leaned in further.

The kiss upon Maisi's lips was, if anything, agonizingly chaste.
Lumina (played anonymously)

Lumina is, if anything, a wily and mischievous creature. And she may have been trailing Moriarty ever since that brief encounter when he had shown such a unique insight. He would not hear the fae when she appeared, or even perceive her arrival if he were distracted enough. Forming from motes of sunlight as Spring warmed the earth with new life.

There is per chance a whisper of her lilac gown and the sweet scent of flowers, a flash of white hair as she draws close. “Boo!” Her voice lilting with mirth and then, a very chaste kiss on his cheek. Purely platonic in nature, as one might greet a friend or family member. Then she was flouncing away, light as the breeze.
Sheffield (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I feel like I would rather not be friends, for this instance, not because you don’t seem like a good friend, but, well, I have duties to do and people to serve. As such, killing you is not a proper thing to do. Instead, have a kiss.” Sheffield proceeds to kiss the woman’s cheeks, as some Europeans do to greet others. “I will now be going on my way.”
Pint (played anonymously)

Rorik Reyns wrote:
"I fear allowing you to live would be a decision I would live to regret. Therefore, I will utilize the power of the kingdom to ensure you are killed..."

"Hah! Send me more of yer minions, Rorik! They're always good fer a wee bit of limbering up before I get started on the real killin'!"

@Sheffield "Oh, I reckon I'd kiss yer cheek but me bunny might get jealous, so I'll just call ye a friend instead."
The Dragoness (played anonymously)

"A friendship might be prudent, as you appear to be a skilled fighter. I could always use another sword--or axe--on my side of the battlefield."
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

”I think it would be in my best interest to keep in your good graces," Greg would nod cordially, a nervous smile plastered to his face.

It was perhaps the armor or even the smokey aura, but the detective inspector was certain that getting on her bad side would be a poor judgement call on his part. "Chums it is!"
Tandun (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"Well, it's possible we could become mutually acquainted. I'm in the possession of a superior brandy that has the most...restorative effect. Please sit and converse with me, my friend."
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"Friend I say! Now lets fly and burn down pigeons!!!"
“Hmm. I suppose we could be friends.”
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

"How about friend-zone? You seem nice."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kiss, kill, or Friend-zone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus