Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kiss, kill, or Friend-zone

Geimhreadh (played anonymously)

"Friend." He speaks to the Aarakocra as his black ragged wings are stirred by the cooling gentle winds of Autumn.
"Kill, because I'm bored"
"Void no senseless slaughter, I'd friend because I don't hate him"
"Is that another demon I smell?" Mixie was drawn closer, visibly salivating. "Ooooh! And a human? Heheheh, I'll be eatin' good tonight!"

Definitely, kill.
Moth (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Mixie wrote:
"Is that another demon I smell?" Mixie was drawn closer, visibly salivating. "Ooooh! And a human? Heheheh, I'll be eatin' good tonight!"

Definitely, kill.
"Pop quiz! How long does it take to beat a demon to death?" Moth whacks Mixie with a nail baseball bat, in which he had for some reason "Bzzt! Sorry, Time's up. You're dead."
Kill.
Peter (played anonymously)

"Friend-zone. No hesitation." He rolled his shoulders and waggled his head to the side. "Eh,"

Friend Zone.
X23 (played anonymously)

"Friend zone. We monsters need to stick together, amigo."
"Friend, I don't need more enemies," Mary said looking over the... creature before her, "Quick question are you human? Because if so I'll have to kill you."
X23 (played anonymously)

Wandering Mary wrote:
"Friend, I don't need more enemies," Mary said looking over the... creature before her, "Quick question are you human? Because if so I'll have to kill you."

She gave a knowing smile. "No, I'm not human, but it's cute that you think so. I think I'll go ahead and friend you back."

"It's interesting that you claim you don't need more enemies and then threaten to kill me almost within the same breath, by the way. I recommend a change of strategy, amiga."
Zreek (played by Leighoflight)

"Stabby lady in the zone for friends, it is here" Turkey points to the floor next to him.
Dean Winchester (played anonymously)

"You realize it's November, right? Guess you'll be needing some kind of protection, huh? Well," Dean said crossing his arms over his chest, "I'm not your man. I never really got many proper Thanksgivings growing up, but I could never pass up the chance to have some freakin' turkey. But I gotta say, it was the pie that did it for me."

"Your got a friend in me, but maybe not for the right reasons!" The hunter chuckled, though his comment was clearly in jest.
Erin Demond (played by Malacath)

"You seem like an interesting man but not of much use to me but maybe you'd be fun to go get a drink with." The boss gave him a slight nod before heading on his way, knowing he was a bit too busy at the moment.

Friend-zone.
"Kill, because I managed to get away from Dark"
Alice Smith (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Um, friend zone?"
Odin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hmm….maybe you are just a friend.” Friend-zone
Jacob and Esau (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Odin wrote:
“Hmm….maybe you are just a friend.” Friend-zone
Jacob:Hmm, You look kinda interesting. Wanna be friends if you don't mind? Esau:Let's just hope she doesn't plan to kill us...
Chromie (played anonymously)

“Well! At least you two look like warriors. I’m always in need of more fodder— I- I mean, friends! Haha..”
Kurai Zankoku (played anonymously)

*he glared at the person in front of him* “I don’t need any friends or anything like that so I would choose Cerberus to kill you since your too young anyways to even become a bride to me anyways and I’m just not into girls at all”
Hmm, friend zone. I'm just not feeling it today.
X23 (played anonymously)

“Maybe a kiss.”
Jacob and Esau (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Jacob:Friend. We could all use friends at the moment. Esau:JACOB I SWEAR-

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kiss, kill, or Friend-zone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus