Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » My Hero Academia (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The Tower has come to the world. After his supposed death by the Ranger, he was transported to a new world(MHA) and would look upon it with piercing eyes. He came during the beginning of All Might's career and would rise to become the Secondmost dangerous villain but couldn't become number one thanks to All for One larger following. After many years of arrival since his arrival and during the beginning of next year of U.A (Before the Attack of U.S.J) The Tower would set his plans in motion for the rise of himself in the world.

Join up with the Heros and stop The Tower and his heinous acts or Join up and become part of The Tower's group and show the heroes why he isn't to be trifled with.
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

i am interested in your roleplay! c:
Cactus_Jones Topic Starter

What character will you be using?
I interested in ur roleplay but what is the tower?

The Tower is one of my characters.
Ah, I was beginning to work on entering my characters into the MHA world. Count me in

IC and still open.
so I don't know much at all about MIA except that it was a school for super heroes and their powers are called quirks. I don't have a character made but I could make one in a jiffy. I want to check if his quirk is ok first though. So I want him to be able to enchant objects temporarily so he can use them in battle. For weapons he tends to use enchanted toys, for instance marbles that have been enchanted to squirt cement on anyone that trips over them. Or being able to enchant a frisbee to be a razor frisbee. or have rubber bands be paralytic.

Alright, hop in anytime you want to.
Heyo! Is this rp still open? I'd love to join with my character Kiyomi!

Yes it is still open and you can join at anytime you want.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » My Hero Academia (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus