Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the character BELOW you a question

Damon (played by Optimusprimal99)

"I would say World hunger" he says hello to the next person gazing, "if you could save a person from being bullied what would you do?"
Marionette (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

Optimusprimal99 wrote:
"World hunger" he says hello to the next person gazing, "if you could save a person from being bullied what would you do?"

((You have to play as a character))

Marionette wrote:
Optimusprimal99 wrote:
"World hunger" he says hello to the next person gazing, "if you could save a person from being bullied what would you do?"

((You have to play as a character))
Done ✌😊
Chris Silas (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Damon wrote:
"if you could save a person from being bullied what would you do?"

“I’d bully the bully. They don’t usually like it much.”

Chris looked over and asked, “What do you look for in a possible life partner?”
"I'd look for love, kindness, something serious. and tenderness!"

Ryan Grid looked to the next one other person in line,

"what would you do if you had the person who sold the world in front of you?"
Heather Greene (played by Deumeawyn)

“I would tell them their title deed is null and void.” Heather said as she looked at her skateboard.

She got up and got set as she asked, “What would you do if you really liked someone but they don’t even know that you are alive?”
Seth (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

"Go to a bar and try to forget about them." he said with a shrug. "If you were on the same island with your enemy and you were starving to death,would eat them or die?"
Nguyen Van Gee (played anonymously)

“Eat them of course. Would you kill them Before bbqing them over the fire of cook them alive?”

"I prefer dying than to eat them"

He turned and ask the next person,

"If you could save a group of people's life by sharing you food and they had no place to stay would you do it to help save them?"
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Of course I would.” Darrell said as he changed the riff opening his new song. “Would you give up your freedom protesting for what is right?” He asked as he made a quick lyrical note.
Dulirn (played by Juls)

"Good heavens!" the wizard exclaimed. He'd fled a few angry mobs in his time. The idea of submitting himself to them for a notion as foolish as right and wrong seemed ... unwise at best. "Of course not. Not when there are more effective ways of achieving a goal than martyring oneself for a cause."

He looks at the next person, scrutinizing them up and down with interest, "Would your family miss you if you did not return home?"
Nyrk Naqer (played by AlexSilverX)

The alien would process the wizard's inquiry and turn around, expecting it to have been asked of someone that was standing behind them, only to realize when they were met by an empty space that the question was directed at itself. "Oh dear...." The single orb of light that served as its sensory organ rolled in its head as if to pantomime a roll of the eyes, and he turned again to face Dulirn.

"...I mean... I realize we don't know each other but that one's a bit rough. First; no real home, or family, to return to, given that I was exiled and the place had the bright idea to blow up shortly thereafter. Short answer; no. Long answer; I don't think that'd be physically possible."

With that, it briefly shifted in form, a tentacle scratching what passed for its chin, before resuming its humanoid appearance and looking over to the next person. "Ah, I have one; you and your lover are on the verge of death when your assailant offers you, and only you, an ultimatum. Give it the one thing that means the most to you and it will let one of you, of your choice, live. What do you give it, and who do you spare?"
Shi Feng (played by PinkBrat)

"That would be a very unusual situation. That is assuming I would have a lover. I would offer my life. That is what is most important to me and I would also choose to save myself but I do not think it will work that way."

"To receive everything you could ever dream of, you must kill those who are most dear to you. Would you do it?"
Elizabeth (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

"Then its not worth it,killing those who I love is not gonna happen." She answered and looked at the next person.

"If you had any type of power,what would it be?" Elizabeth asked.
Riley Lyons (played by PinkBrat)

"Wish granting! I'd like to make everyone's lives a little bit easier if I can." She said with a cheerful smile.

"Uh... If you could bring back a loved one, would you?"
Andaran Firetree (played anonymously)

“I would but... I’m not sure if she’s dead or if she just abandoned me...”

The elf clears his throat and shakes away those thoughts, focusing on the next person instead.

“Would you.. join my dojo!!? I need more students!”
Morgan (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

"I would be happy to." She answered with a smile.

She looked at the next person.

"What do you treasure most in life?" she asked.
Aldwin (played by Tugboattom)

The fossegrim grinned and struck up a song before replying in that lilting tone of his," Why my violin of course!"

Aldwin then turned and asked," What kind of music should I play for you?"
Neriah Carlisle (played by Dndmama)

Neriah smirks for a moment before letting out a soft snort. "I dunno, pretty boy. You know anything from Lindsey Stirling? What about Pink? Somehow I don't think you've got the right kind of fire in that instrument to speak to my soul, bucko."

Tossing her hair over her shoulder, the young woman turns to the person behind her and smiles. "What puts a fire in your soul, hun?"
Stray Dog (played anonymously)

“Since we’re on the topic of music- a dope beat I can fight to! I loves me some bards, ya know what I mean? Particularly when they’re hot!” The wolfen gnome grinned before turning to the next person.

“Yo! What’s your favorite music genre, home slice?!”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the character BELOW you a question

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus