Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the character BELOW you a question

Kamoi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Mostly the sweet, relaxing sound of thrash--Oh, come on! Okay, okay, metal in general, I guess?"

"Hmm...How does one express themselves when they don't have much room to actually do it?"
“The Akashic Records. Need I say more?”

“If you knew when you would die, what would you do? Just FYI—this includes changing your future if you could...”
The Merchant of Death (played by Burrito)

"Accept the inevitable. After all, we will all die one day, will we not?"

"If you had to choose between your life and that of a loved one, which would you pick?"
Adrian (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

"I'd rather my loved one live...." he answered.

"If you could be any animal,which would you want to be" he asked.
Tobias Clark (played by Tugboattom)

" Well, I was recently told I was like an elk, so why not an elk?" The elf asked. Tobias then turned and asked," What kind of currency do your people use?"
Andaran Firetree (played anonymously)

"You mean OUR people? I was under the impression that we used gold, have we changed it to tree leaves now? Hmph! I'm so glad I left the forest kingdom." The burly elf shook his head, before pointing his giant sword at the next person.

"You! What is best in life!?"
Winter Durant (played by Dndmama)

Winter snorts at the elf's question, before raising an eyebrow at the length of the sword aimed in her direction. "Different strokes for different folks I suppose, but the best thing in my life is adventure. Traveling to new and exotic places, meeting new people, making new friends and sometimes new enemies. The rush of adrenaline as you just make that jump and the sweet surge of triumph when you complete your quest. Yea. There's nothing better than that. Not even, well, you know," she adds with a wink.

Tilting her bright blue head, the treasure hunter squints at the next person in line. "What's the crazies adventure you've ever been on?"
Durian (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Well, that whole Paths of the Dead expedition was quite insane.”

“Where did you get those clothes?”
Harhi (played by randomentity777)

"It's a stillsuit. It helps you stay hydrated in the desert. Everyone has some version of them, but it was the Fremen who first created them." She smiles as she explains. "So I would have got them from the stores of my clan, if you must know, although I did have to upgrade the undergarments with hover discs because I have a slightly bad back."

"So what's up with your hair? How did you get it styled like that?"
Sieraiz van Moore (played by hexblading)

"Oh darling, I condition it with a special blend of oils and flowers, let it sit for ten minutes before washing it off. Then I let it dry with a touch of magic, spend some time brushing it down, braid it, then let it whip in the wind. If there's no wind, I'll make it!" Sieraiz laughed, playing with their prided work of art. "It takes at least an hour to get the hair done, and it's worth every single moment. Presentation is important."

"And exactly what did you have for breakfast, this morning? Please tell me you actually had something."

b33b2105307f7e4e20a21e61749e13d8.jpg

The traditional imperial breakfast is Corpus Et Sang - ( Flesh and Blood ) and it is what i have most often.

This includes some form of spiced liquor but traditionally breakfast wine (which is a variety that has been sweetened with honey, mulled with rosemary and cinnamon, and Rhobus berries (Like juniper, imparting a mildly bitter spice taste possessing a lot of caffeine). It is a fairly thickened and reduced concoction which is intended to be used as a sauce or condiment rather than drunk on its own. Into a cup of breakfast wine, we dip bread, I personally prefer Cornaethian bread which is made from a rye sourdough seasoned with sunflower, caraway and borage seeds and baked into a diamond-shaped rather than circular loaf, simply because this is what i grew up with.

This is almost always paired with some form of fruit, meat or cheese if it is available, i do love a good rasher of bacon or one of the many cured meats of imperial cuisine and perhaps a fine imperial cheese wedge.

What is the one thing you would never leave your home without ?
Andaran Firetree (played anonymously)

"My SWORD!!!!"

"What is your signature attack?"
Flynn (played by Riik)

Flynn takes a deep breath to let out a playful sing-song bellow. "♪~CUDDLE ATTACK~!♪"

"Hmm... what's your favourite genre of song to sing along to?"
Allan (played anonymously)

"Anything that humans like...so..everything... I have not learnt any song lyrics yet...I would like to..."

"What is a normal, everyday activity that you enjoy doing every single day without getting bored of it?"
Smoking or drinking wine.

What is your characters greatest vice ?
Steve Harrison (played anonymously)

“I have a one with a 10” jaws bolted to my workbench in my garage. Sometimes you need one that big.”

“Have you ever been in love with someone?”
The half-elven princess of long silver locks stood there by her window, staring at the people of her kingdom smiling and laughing with each other. She envied them a little, wishing that she had someone to make her smile as well.

"To be honest," She began, somewhat sounding sad, "I never have and I'm not sure if I ever will. But..." She started to brighten up as a bird sat upon her gentle fingers. "I do hope that one day, someone would come to love me as I am as I will love him the same way."

"Would you sacrifice yourself for the one you love?"
In a heartbeat.

Are you at peace with who you are?
Absolutely not… But it is getting better

If you had the opportunity to reach perfect fortune and happiness, but you had to condemn another person to poverty and suffering, would you?
Oryn (played anonymously)

No. I wouldn't presume to determine another's fate.

Have you ever been on a truly grand adventure?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the character BELOW you a question

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus