Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the character BELOW you a question

Katherine (played anonymously)

“Does suddenly packing up and moving far away from home with a child on the way count? To me, it was a grand adventure.”

Pausing to ponder her thoughts, she finally asks,

“Have you ever had someone close to you suddenly die?”
Elizabeth blew a piece of hair out of her face. "Uh, yeah. First it was my mom, then my boyfriend, then my sister, then my other boyfriend, and then Sayori, and then Yuri, and then Natsuki, and then Monika." She smirked. "Yuri had the worst death, though. She's my favorite character in DDLC. But yeah, the other people dying were what made me who I am, so I wouldn't change their scenes."

She adjusts her beanie and snaps her fingers. "Would you rather have a conversation with your past self or your future self?"
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

“Mmmmh….future self…cause I’d like to know if I actually have one…”

“If you could swap bodies with another for a day who would it be and why?”
Jude (played by Banshee)

"My sister. Would love to see what she is up to...

She would get to see what I'm up to though, Jesus Christ no that's a bad idea!!"

"What do you do for fun?"
Twyla Bishop (played anonymously)

"Hexing my enemies! Bwahahahahah"

What do you do for a living?
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

"Hunt after mages that upset the natural order. Some people take that as a threat and squeal way too early, but hey, if the shoe fits, wear it." He said, scratching his cheek.

If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" Uncle Art's Meatball pizza " Zoe said with a soft smile on her face " I know it sounds gross, but it really isn't that bad "

" If you could use a time machine for one day what would you do with it? "
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

The artist had the appearance of being in a fairly good mood until then; at the question she seemed to deflate somewhat, a forlorn kind of expression momentarily crossing her features. "I'd go back to August two years ago and save Colorado."

She blinks, quickly clarifying, "Oh, not the state--it was a big painting of mine, I'd been working on it for half a year... I was in Colorado at the time and painting the landscape, hence the name." Maisi frowns, adding unhappily, "Some guy and his friends ruined it and broke my easel."

The artist scuffs one already-scuffed shoe against the ground, apparently lost in mournful thought before remembering the name of the game. "Ah, right. Um... Do you collect anything? If so, do you mind sharing what you like to collect?"
Pwent Thibbledorf (played anonymously)

“I collect the skulls of me enemies for me bloody chair!! They are surprisingly comfy once ye polish em and ye put some cushions on em actually.”

Pwent licked his fangs and looked on to the next person. “Wot’s yer opinion on vampirism, ay mate?”
Kit Badger (played by Folklore)

Kit stiffened like a well-polished, hand-craved, and poshly painted board. They considered the short, scary man's question - "Uh, I suppose I don't have too much of an opinion on them. I suppose, I think they are scary." It was a simple answer, really.

"Have you ever traveled anywhere?"
Vilmaith (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I have travelled from my homeland in Rhovania to Gondor in the service of Prince Vinitharya, son of King Valacar of Gondor.”

“Have you ever swam in ice cold water?”
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

"Yes, it's not that bad but I may be bias being somewhat resistant to the cold..."

Ever been stuck in a swamp?
Zubairad (played by hexblading)

"Yes, I have. Visited a black dragon I once knew in such a horrid place, but the only source of my ire is how humid those places typically are. The dirt, bugs and poisonous creatures I can understand and just barely tolerate, but the air? Sardior forfend, give me freezing temperatures or give me death." The dragon scoffed, instinctively fanning himself at the mere memory of something so stifling.

"What's the most precious thing to you that you don't ever hope to lose?"
Martes Ozcuro (played anonymously)

"My power. I worked so hard to attain it, I would rather die than part with it."

"Do you consider yourself powerful or weak?"
Zamma (played by Dib2435)

" Weak... Yes, I am a vampire, but I don't feel like I am made to be one. I can't even take a sip of blood because I might get sick if I do. "

" What is one thing that is holding you back from being with the person you love? "
Katherine (played anonymously)

“What is one thing that is holding me back from being with the person I love? I think the fact our i otolaryngology intimate relationship was seriously taboo when it happened. We didn’t love each other then, but with all the time that has passed and my raising our daughter, I know that for me at least, I have realized I do love him. It’s just we can’t be together without some serious repercussions.”

“If you could go back and change one thing in your past, would you do it, and if so, what would it be?”
Phoebe Blythe (played anonymously)

"I'd probably go back to the time before my father died, but then he would have wanted me to move on than risk changing the future. The results would be unknown."

If you can make any wish come true, what would it be?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the character BELOW you a question

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus