Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Realms of Obelus (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

aw785eJ.jpg

Greetings everyone!

For those that may not know me, I am Serverus. A few years ago, I created a world here called Obelus. Sadly, last year I took a long hiatus, from writing in general, due to RL and work stress. Thus due to COVID-19, humanity was forced to stay home. So, with that said, I have a ton of time now. Going to quarantine myself masterfully and productively heh.

If you are interested in supporting and joining the ride, I reintroduce to you a character named Valens.

Here is the new thread: Return of the Al’Shadye

Old lore and threads to read: Obelus Info

Look forward to hearing from you. Also if you are an old supporter, feel free to join in. I look forward to hearing new ideas and meeting new writers; even finishing and reestablishing old ideas.

Characters welcomed!
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, Will be played with a small group of players.

I'm very new to this site but would like to join your rp. I have a character named Ace Dark. He's also a slave and I would like to have him join your rp. I havent read into the history of this just the topic " the return of the al'shadye" nothing else cuz I'm in a bit of a time crunch st the moment . If you don't want me u til I've read up that's ok or if you don't like my character that's ok too. Thank you for reading.
Serverus Topic Starter

Tugboattom wrote:
I'm very new to this site but would like to join your rp. I have a character named Ace Dark. He's also a slave and I would like to have him join your rp. I havent read into the history of this just the topic " the return of the al'shadye" nothing else cuz I'm in a bit of a time crunch st the moment . If you don't want me u til I've read up that's ok or if you don't like my character that's ok too. Thank you for reading.

Well met!

I like your character, Ace Dark. I think he will fit in the theme of the story. I appreciate your interest. Feel free to post after me. We will then keep that posting order. Welcome to Obelus.
sorry my reply isn't very long, I'm used to vocal to a and I'm not sure where you guys want to go with the plot. I'll try to work on it. Thank you for accepting me.
Serverus Topic Starter

Tugboattom wrote:
sorry my reply isn't very long, I'm used to vocal to a and I'm not sure where you guys want to go with the plot. I'll try to work on it. Thank you for accepting me.

Your post was perfect. Sometimes too long isn’t better but making the scene readable and easy for the next person to respond is. You achieved that and I appreciate your contribution. Look forward to seeing the story unfold. We are freeforming and letting our imagination drive us. Instead of a lot of OOC plotting we are just making it up as we go.
Thank you for your understanding!
Am I allowed to join this? I have a character in mind who might be good for this roleplay.
Korrivar Sørensen (played by riaanly)

are there any taverns in this world? i have a barkeep who does the occasional bounty hunt :>

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Realms of Obelus (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus