Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey all I'm new

Hey all my names Demon I’m 19 years old and am really looking forward to talking to you all . I was recomended by katrinaPride as I am a budding artist and trying to get into commissions . My commissions range from £5 -£25 and I do all types of art styles .
Welcome Welcome!
Hello there. Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a good time here.

Wow, art! Neat! :) Do you RP any? If so, there's a dandy Find RP forum, and an out-of-character forum as well, to chat in. If not, that's fine, too! There's a really cool artist community here. :)
There are guidelines in the Getting Started Guide in the dropdown menu, and a Help Forum, and a lot of Groups.
It might help if you upload some examples of your art- that way people can get a glimpse of your style and such. Do you practice freestyle, on paper, or mainly digital art? Also, if you ever want to chat, feel free to message me. My inbox is open, and all that... :P

Anyway, have a good time, yeah? If you're here for business, that's well and good, but it's a very nice community and it's very fun, too. Enjoy yourself a little, okay? ;)
So. Yup. Have a good one, and welcome to the Role Play Repository! :)
Bye bye! ~~~~~ <3 <3 🌸 <3 <3 🌻 <3 <3 🌷 <3 <3 🌻 <3 <3 🌸~~~~~
DemonStar1254 Topic Starter

Thank you for your reply I should have Definetly mentioned that I’m a dygitsl artist I did try and attach some photos and examples of my work but on mobile it asks me for a url link and being on iOS I don’t know how to get a url link for camera roll photos . It’s why I have posted in my art post my Instagram and have directed people to follow me @ kathys_crafts_ so they may see my art work
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hi and welcome to the site!

I hope you're finding your way around okay.

Cheers to making new friends and having a lot of fun RPs!
GenuineBronzeAnt-size_restricted.gif

Konnichiwa and welcome to RPR, newbie!
I suggest you should join our Gallery group here in RPR.
That's where most artists in RPR are chillin'. Haha.
Anyway, I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for help if you need any.
Hajimemashita! Take care always!
<3
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗

As a budding commission artist you may want to think about putting a commission ad up on the Art & Creativity Forum to show people examples of your work, outline your pricing and hopefully bring in more commissions. Good luck <3
WelchsGrapeJuice

Greetings Comrade, welcome to RPR!!!!
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey all I'm new

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus