Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone

It's your amazingly sarcastically perfect Friend here and i'm a new player to RPrepository and new to RP itself so I just want to roleplay with someone and have some fun :D
WelchsGrapeJuice

Greetings! Welcome to RPR, Friend! Try looking around under Find RP to see what strikes a chord!
GenuineBronzeAnt-size_restricted.gif

Konnichiwa and welcome to RPR, newbie!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for help if you need any.
Hajimemashite! Take care always!
<3
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and write lots of great RP's! Happy gaming! 🤗
LakotaSiouxWarrior

You came to The right place. RPRepository is full of freinds and roleplayers.
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RP Repository!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you have a good time here...

If you have any questions, there's a Getting Started Guide in the dropdown menu, under Help, which also has links to the Help Forum and other stuff. The Find RP forum is good for.... Finding RPs. :P You might like to go there.
Check out the rules, check out the mental health section in these trying times if you want, check out the groups. Lots of fun and games, and good times to be had by all! Wheee! Also, feel free to message me if you need anything (suggestions, questionable directions, RP Character advice, a friendly chat, etc.). :) You're likely to make some friends here if you want to, so have fun, yeah? :D

Anyway. I'll probably see you around if you're sticking around here for a bit. So, until then! Bye bye! :) ~ 🌸 <3 ~ 🌷 <3 ~ 🌻 <3 ~ 🌷 <3 ~ 🌸 <3
Hi there and welcome to the site! I hope you find a lot of friends and amazing RPs to be a part of!
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus