Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The dungeon

Amaru (played by Sarlic) Topic Starter

The mockingbird returned the greeting, it's voice had traces of panic in it.

"Glittery?"He tilted his head confused for a moment then straightened it"Ooooh you must mean my scales...well I have a few abilities besides being scaley, first off I'm flexible"He leaned over and easily touched his toes to make the point. Amaru straightened up and gestured at the chipped, curved knife at either hip"I have quite the bite and"He held out his arm and Eli felt pressure of something light landing on his shoulder and the light thing coiled around his arm. After a second a small brown snake became visible wrapped around Eli's arm as it's tongue flicked out.
Eli Black (played by Tugboattom)

Eli nearly yelped, but restrained himself in case that would frighten the snake into biting him. He breathed deeply trying to remember snake speech. Finally he hissed a grerting, although it was a rather shaky one and not very fluent at all.
Drake (played by Fairyfriend)

Drake nods. "That sounds good. We'll meet a this rock."

The snake let out a hiss, but it didn't seem fully snakelike "H--l- t--re, I'- no- ve-om--s"

Amaru raised his hand and the snake fell off of Eli and crawled over to Amaru, vanishing as soon as it touched Amaru"That's my power, what do you have"He gestured at Eli"Besides...y'know glowing"

Eli laughed," I can speak to animals, and i can sense what a dungeon is gonna do. I'll mostly just be a guide but I can tell you when dangers coming." He shrugged.

"That sound's very helpful." Said Drake.

Eli shrugged," It can be useful."

He looked at Drake"We've shown or said our stuff, what can you do"He tapped his foot on the ground as he waited for Drakes answer to his question.

"I am a necromancer." Said Drake dramatically. "I can command the dead to do my bidding."

" So we have glitter glow and... dark." Eli joked as he whistled to the mocking bird.
WelchsGrapeJuice

In the interest of progress, shall we fast forward to "the next day"?

(( sure if everyone else is ok with it. Sorry about my last post I was feeling particularly uncreative.))

((yeah sounds good.))

Eli stretched,not unlike a cat, nearly falling out of the tree he had spent the night sleeping in. He layed there for a few more moments soaking in the comforting warm sun. He smiled to himself, he had found some capable adventurers. He yawned lazily before hopping down out of the tree. He looked up to the mocking bird" Well hello there! How are you today?" He asked it in a quick sequence of chirps.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The dungeon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus