Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The dungeon

Eli Black (played by Tugboattom)

" Well hopefully there will be more than just the two of us." He shrugged," Maybe shiny boy over there will join."
Drake (played by Fairyfriend)

Drake turns too Amaru. "Yeah how about it."
Amaru (played by Sarlic) Topic Starter

Amaru sat up yawning as he raised his arms up in a stretch. He looked over at Drake in confusion"W-why are you looking at me?"
He lowered his hands to cover his face with them as he looked through the crack between his arms at Drake.

Drake blushed. "Sorry." He clears his throat. "We were discussing a dungeon dive. You should join us."

"Hm" Amaru flicked out his tongue for a moment and pulled it back into his mouth. He quickly looked away and scratched at the scales under his right eye with his right hand as he thought.

"Well uhm is-is there a reason I sh-should come?"

"It could be fun and we would appreciate the help."

Eli shrugged," Dunno, might be fun. Besides I'm sure you'll get some money during the adventure if that helps."

He looked at Eli and Drake"Shouldn't I...go get permission from my parents before I go?"He sighed"And they might not let me go and if that's the case then you might not get the help...b-besides won't it be dangerous?"

"I'm sure we can handle whatever the dungeon can throw at us."

" Ooh... Parents... Yeah they might be a problem." He shrugged," Well, I'm sure if you grab anything in the dungeon you could make some money and they would be appreciative."

He looked at drake"Really? What are you able to do that makes you so confident-"He shook his head and looked over at Eli"Yeah...So should we just try to go without telling them?"

" Dunno, up to you. I don't want to get in the middle of your family. I don't want to cause problems for ya." He shrugged whistling to a nearby bird, not the one that had babies, he put his arm out for it to rest.

"We don't want to pressure you." Says Drake to Amaru.

The nearby crows cawed a Go away (insert explicit word here) to Eli then went silent again
Amaru nodded to Eli"Yeah...I think they would understand, my dad sometimes tells me about the world and how big it is so he would probably like me taking the initiative?"He didn't sound too sure of what he was saying.

He looked over at Drake"Thanks"

"No problem."

Eli nodded to Amaru,"Alrighty then, we've gotta go talk to him. Or rather you do." He smiled awkwardly. Then he sent a glare up to the crows quickly.

"Do...do I have to"He sighed as he looked down and quickly looked up at Eli's eyes"Cause I'm sure I could either lie and get away with it or convince him later...after all asking for forgiveness is easier then asking for permission?"

The crows didn't respond to his glare and the murder of crows flew away after a minute.

Eli shrugged," Its your family I ain't gonna tell you what to do. Just make sure you know what your doing." He advized.

He sighed and nodded"I should probably go tell them, where should we meet up, how about we just meet up here?"He offered and looked between drake and Eli

The mocking bird flew back now that the crows were gone and landed on it's branch again.

Eli nodded," Yeah this would work well. The rock is a good land mark." He said chirping musically to the mocking bird in greeting. Then he resumed his human speech, although a little higher pitched than it had been before, but by the end of a sentence he had gotten his voice back to normal," So what kind of abilities do you have? Besides being glittery I mean." He asked

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The dungeon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus