Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The dungeon

Drake (played by Fairyfriend)

"Well maybe I'll be able to learn it one day." Drake adjusts his cloak to hide from the sun light.
Eli Black (played by Tugboattom)

Eli shrugged. He tilted his head wondering. He lifted the bird gently and placed her on his shoulder,promising he would take her back to her babies in a moment. He walked over to the glittery boy. He poked him to see if he was alive.

"So where are you from?"

Eli ran a hand through his hair laughing nervously," Its a long story." He explained He took the bird back to her nest chirping to thank her for her time.

Drake smiled at the bird. "Well I'm from Nuksbirg a village out west."

" What brings ha here then?" Eli asked," Trading, Money,relatives, thrill of adventure..." His hopefulness showed transparently on his face at the last possibility.
Amaru (played by Sarlic) Topic Starter

"Names? Marquessa, Bodhisattva, Oubliette and Sepulcher"The bird chirped back and bit the worm. The bird ate the worm quickly then chirped a thanks, and then a welcome for her time

Drake chuckles. "Nothing so grand. I'm heading to Drist, a city east of here. It has a large grave yard and I hope to find some corpse bloom flowers there. But maybe I'll find some adenture there."
Amaru (played by Sarlic) Topic Starter

((Ignore this one))

Eli nodded in gratitude to the bird before addressing Drake," So an adventure into a dungeon filled with creepy crawled wouldn't interest you?" He asked hoping to get back to his usual job. He enjoyed being helpful to others and the feel of the connection with other dungeons.

Drake perked up when he heard that. "That sounds perfect for me. as a necromancer I'm always looking for a new source of undead minions."

Eli' s interest perked," Necromancer! Wow! I mean I've met other castles but still..." He thought," Aren't necromancer generally... yunno." He archer his back pretending to be old and screwed up his face to look mean and evil," malicious?" He asked straitening his back. Then he gasped," I'm so sorry, I of all people shouldn't be judging. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to..."

Drake sighed. "It's fine, I get that a lot."

" No really, I shouldn't have. I'm sorry. Ugh!" He pulled on his hair frustrated.You always offend people the first time you meet them. Good job Eli. Your such a great person He silently berated himself.

Drake pats him on the shoulder. "You ok?"

Drake shacks Eli lightly.

" Yup...Yeah... yeah I'm good. Thanks." He reassured Drake.

(( sorry I was sleeping.))

Drake tries to smile reassuringly but it looks a little creepy. "So tell me about this dungeon filled with creepy crawlies."

" Haven't found it yet, but their usually about the same. Somewhere in the middle of it there will be a blue core thingy. If you kill that then the dungeon falls. However inside the dungeon are lots of things that it can just...make. It can move the hallways around ,summon critters,make traps, you name it." He shrugged," But I can lead you through most mazes."

Drake taps his chin. "Sound difficult but nothing worth do is easy. I have enough corpse shade for 4 undead that should be enough. I also have dagger if things get hairy."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The dungeon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus