Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The dungeon

Amaru (played by Sarlic)

Whether it had been murder, suicide, disease or even an accident- the dungeons original body had died somehow. The consciousness of the dungeon was in a pitch black abyss that went on indefinitely for minutes that dragged on for what felt like days, maybe even weeks. After those few minutes ended the dungeon felt it’s consciousness get forcefully dragged out of the abyss and into some newly formed light. Soon the dungeon found itself in a newly formed core created from the condensation of mana and the dungeons original soul.

It couldn’t see like a living creature could see but it just seemed to know what was going on, what was being said, what was where in the area of the dungeon. The dungeon could also influence the previous said information- It could change the location of objects and rooms as well as influence sounds and visuals.

It was in a small dungeon currently but could expand its size((The dungeon can design what the inside looks like, so I’ll leave that information to you))

Amaru let out a small yell as he jumped off a medium sized rock and ran through the village, the light slightly reflecting off of the scales on his face giving them a small glimmer. He stopped after a few moments of running then turned around and looked at the rock. “Here we go”He ran at the rock and jumped up onto it and swung his arms around to catch his balance.

There weren’t many people who stayed around to watch him, the onlookers who did stay quickly walked away to carry on with their day to day life.
Hello. Are you still looking for an RP partner?
Eli Black (played by Tugboattom)

Eli wandered into a little village. He couldn't walk into cities so this is where he had decided to spend his free time. Atleast until some new adventurers needed his help. He caught a leaf out of the air looking at it before tossing it into the air. His eyes caught a glimmer of light. He looked,watching a glittery person, about his age, jumping on a rock. He smiled.
Amaru (played by Sarlic) Topic Starter

Amaru glanced over at Eli then sat down on the rock. He stretched out his arms and yawned lightly as he laid down on his back and basked a little in the sun. His breathing slowed down and became even as he drifted off to sleep on the rock, not uncomfortable of the fact that someone might be watching him or that someone could do something to him while he was asleep.

Eli walked over. He tilted his head before shrugging. He walked off into the woods to find a bird to talk to.

There were a few birds over heard, in one of the trees a mocking bird was making some calls until a murder of crows came over and started cawing at the mocking bird. In another tree a bird was flying back to deliver food to it's hatchlings.
Drake (played by Fairyfriend)

Drake was walking through the forest looking at the birds.

Eli chirped speaking to the bird with the hatchlings. He dug into his pockets for some extra food. Finding some he fed a hatching for the bird.

Drake see Eli and greets him. "Hello there."

The mother bird looked at Eli and chirped back happily then fed the rest of the hatchlings. After all her hatchlings were fed she looked over at Eli and chirped again, staying planted in the tree.

The mocking bird flies off, the crows scaring it away.

"Sure are a lot of birds out today." Says Drake. "My names Drake what's yours?"

" Eli." He said putting forth a hand to shake. His chest glowed brighter every few seconds, as if the blue energy was like his heartbeat. He lifted his other hand inviting the bird to land on it.

The bird let out another chirp and flew off the branch, landing on Eli's upward hand before looking over at Drake. The bird chirped again, as it lowered its wings and wrapped it's small talons around the side of Eli's hand, the tips of them slightly stabbing into his hand.

Drake shakes Eli's hand. "nice to meet you."

Eli smiled petting the bird. He chirped to it saying,"Hello, how are you? You've got nice babies. Do they have names?"

Drake looks surprised "You can talk with birds that amazing."

Eli looked up nodding," Yeah. I was born with it. " He placed his hand on his chest. The light spilled through his fingers," Same as I was born with this."

"incredible. I've tried learning bird call but it's nothing like what you've got."

"So what brings you out here?"

Eli shrugged," Its just another language. Like if I were to speak goblin, or vampiric. I speak...animal." He fed the bird a worm that he had thought about using to fish with.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The dungeon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus