Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » MxM RP with a monster boyo ( plus extra (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Pen_Tsunami

I’ve decided to try another MxM roleplay! I just got done with a few FxF and even a Male X Asexual. Now I’m wondering if anyone would want to maybe try a romance roleplay with me? It can be about war, school or anything but just as long as it isn’t a cliche ‘oh were going to college together’ or ‘I’m in love with my brothers best friend.’ I just got done with a whole bunch of those and my rp partners usually run out of ideas so I want to try something new and exciting. Maybe a angel X demon or maybe a little red riding hood sort of thing? Maybe even a zombie X human ( tho I would have to make a character for that- )
I’m not picky as long as it isn’t those cliche’s I mentioned and as long as you write more then 4 sentences and help drive the plot along or add things yourself.
We can even come up with something together if you want, but here’s some ideas I just thought of so let me know if anything strikes your attention:
Zombie X Human ( apocalypse rp )
Demon X Angel ( sort of like hellven )
Little red riding hood inspired romance
Human X Monster
Human X android

Steampunk

Demon X Human

Eddsworld ships or somethin

Pirates ( flying ships or normal ships )

Slice of life

Parents

Mermaid X Human

Vampire X Human

Wendigo X Human

Assassin falling in love with target (lol idk)

Juliet and Romeo sort of thing

cute innocent story

Scientist X failed experiment ( failed clone, android that can feel feelings, strange mutant etc. )

MxM with magic

Cursed woods ( inspired by my ‘cursed forest’ comic )

I might need to make characters for a few of these.

I also do: FxF, FxT, MxT, MxA, FxA but I don’t do FxM due to me wanting to try something new!
A= Agender ( pronouns: Them, They. )
T= Transgender ( trans female or trans male. )

Please don’t do these cliches for a story:
‘We’re going to college together’
‘I’m in love with my friends friend’
‘I’m in love with my brothers friend’

You can chose more then one roleplay to roleplay with me!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

Tyty

The Zombie X Human, as well as the Demon X Angel one, sound interesting. If the request is still open, I'd love too.
Do you only want MxM?
I'm interested.

I'm new to the site, but have been RPing for years. I do a lot of fantasy and MxM RPs so this is perfect for me.

I also don't like cliches and believe in a good plot/setting to really set the mood, rather than just focus on the boring romance all the time.

I wouldn't mind doing something with a little fantasy in it. Magical creatures or something with magic?
other characters (played anonymously)

saw this and would love to do demon x angel!
RandomMicrowaveTM

Been a little starved for roleplay with all the freed up time i have, and i'd love to do some Rp with you!
Got a good few years of experience under my belt, and I definitely have a monster boyo I'd love to use. Let me know if you'd like to set something up! I've got a few ideas of my own, and we can even mix them with some of yours!
I'm interested in MonsterxHuman :)
Pen_Tsunami Topic Starter

Sorry for not replying to anyone! School work in honors classes has been really bumming me out due to how much work I have to do...

BUT ANYWAYS!
I don’t only do MxM but also TxF, TxM, FxF, AxF and AxM
A= Agender
T= Transgender

Also! I’m going to update my MxM roleplay list after I’m done eating something coz I haven’t eaten all day, ehehe...

Oh! Right, this topic is still open!

ok

other characters wrote:
ok

Oh! Btw I would love to RP with you but I can’t send messages to anonymous users-

Pen_Tsunami wrote:
other characters wrote:
ok

Oh! Btw I would love to RP with you but I can’t send messages to anonymous users-

i've got it
Is this still open? If so, I would be interested. I would love to discuss things in DMs, or PMs as some call it.
OH I would love to start another romace rp, I like the angle x demon sorta thing and I Can uses star who is the closest thing I have to an angle.
Steampunk could be fun.

Okie, I’ll dm you-

The recommended section of the roleplay ideas have been updated btw!
Little Red or the demon and angel one is interesting, because I have characters who may be able to fill that role! Dm me if you’d like to try!
hello id love to do the pirates rp! ive been so interested in pirates since i was little. thanks to pirate of the carriabian. so if youll rp with me that would be awsome thanks!

Just to let you guys know I edited the list and I’ll be sending out dm’s to those who’ve requested a rp with me (I‿I)b

Also just a disclaimer, I’ll have to make characters for a few of these!

Oh right, this topic is still open to!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » MxM RP with a monster boyo ( plus extra (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus