Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » MxM RP with a monster boyo ( plus extra (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Camden

The Vampire x Human one sounds cool. If you want to Dm/Pm (whatever it is heh) and we can work out the details.
Pen_Tsunami Topic Starter

Just a heads up, I added a genre and edited the disclaimers a bit.
KingdomOdd1

Hi, I hope you will be willing to do one of you roleplays with me, I'm interested in your Human x Vampire and Zombie x Human. If not, that's okay, I completely understand. So, please let me know if you can or cannot as soon as you can, or whenever you have time.
Hey! I have a few characters that fit alot of your rp ideas. (I.e. the zombie, assassin and demon ones, and mermaid ones.) Although technically Ocean is a sea serpent/dragon with a human form. And I can easily fit my other characters into the other plot ideas as well.
Hewwo!!

The experiment gone wrong one sounded good for my OC Caspian Grey, and The Vampire one seemed cool for Mason.. if you’re still looking, pls pm me cause I never check my forum responses lol.

Thank you, no matter what you choose,
~Bunny
Pen_Tsunami Topic Starter

ok I've decided to reopen the forum again!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » MxM RP with a monster boyo ( plus extra (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus