Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A Challenger Approaches!

Your notice has been noticed and your existence acknowledged! Welcome to RPR!
Hello there, and welcome to RPR! Enjoy your stay, and check out all the role-plays the site has to offer. Or...you can create your own if you want to.
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗
Bast Remmen wrote:
Greetings, all ye who notice this.. notice! I have traveled many lands and seen many things in my time away from the play of roles, and have recently seen fit to reintroduce myself to it. I hope that you all are as decent people as you seem, and wish to notify that I exist and will also take the same efforts in doing my best as roleplayer and general ok human being.

Welcome to RPR, Bast.

This community is really welcoming, and hopefully you find the same hospitality as I have during my time here.

I'm always open to reach out to, if you ever desire for as much.

Either way, cheers and happy adventuring!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 31.
Bast Remmen wrote:
Greetings, all ye who notice this.. notice! I have traveled many lands and seen many things in my time away from the play of roles, and have recently seen fit to reintroduce myself to it. I hope that you all are as decent people as you seem, and wish to notify that I exist and will also take the same efforts in doing my best as roleplayer and general ok human being.

Welcome sir hope you feel at home
giphy.gif

Welcome to the RPR community!! :D Happy writings!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A Challenger Approaches!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus