Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Teras Academy: The School of Monsters (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Primrose-Chan

Teras Academy is a school of monsters. It's not based on Monster High or Monsters University but I kinda made it up on my own. I did use some elements of RWBY though I've only watched the first volume and some of the second. I kept getting distracted. Reply lengths can vary, I don't mind, you can be as vague or descriptive as you please, again, I don't mind. Anyways, Teras Academy is a prestigious school of monsters, amongst the many villages of monsters, only a few are selected to go through the entrance exams and the five monsters, 14 and up, from those villages get to go to the school. The test consists of basic academic things and also a battle test. If you perform well academically and in battle, you'll have a higher chance of getting in but two students that are selected from each village only perform well in one of the categories. This school openly accepts monsters with and without magic but tends to look for more monsters with passion, determination, and promise in the field of battle. At this school, the students are put into groups of four based on a trial. The students meet up with another student and find an artifact, the group with the matching artifact and that group join together and become a team. They share a dorm and have the same classes, working together even if they don't want to. The first single person you come across is your partner, you cannot change partners no matter how much you hate them. I hope that cleared some things up. PM me if interested, I guess. The RP is also on Scratch though I'm kind of on and off there. IDK, I find it hard to post forum topics so bye now. The combat aspect really depends on if you want to do it or not, same with romance, BTW.

THIS IS NOT A GROUP RP. A GROUP STARTED TO FORM BUT I'M NOT COMFORTABLE WITH ONE ANYMORE UNLESS IT'S ON DISCORD!!!
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Primrose-Chan wrote:
Teras Academy is a school of monsters. It's not based on Monster High or Monsters University but I kinda made it up on my own. I did use some elements of RWBY though I've only watched the first volume and some of the second. I kept getting distracted. Reply lengths can vary, I don't mind, you can be as vague or descriptive as you please, again, I don't mind. Anyways, Teras Academy is a prestigious school of monsters, amongst the many villages of monsters, only a few are selected to go through the entrance exams and the five monsters, 14 and up, from those villages get to go to the school. The test consists of basic academic things and also a battle test. If you perform well academically and in battle, you'll have a higher chance of getting in but two students that are selected from each village only perform well in one of the categories. This school openly accepts monsters with and without magic but tends to look for more monsters with passion, determination, and promise in the field of battle. At this school, the students are put into groups of four based on a trial. The students meet up with another student and find an artifact, the group with the matching artifact and that group join together and become a team. They share a dorm and have the same classes, working together even if they don't want to. The first single person you come across is your partner, you cannot change partners no matter how much you hate them. I hope that cleared some things up. PM me if interested, I guess. The RP is also on Scratch though I'm kind of on and off there. IDK, I find it hard to post forum topics so bye now. The combat aspect really depends on if you want to do it or not, same with romance, BTW.

is this group rp?
Primrose-Chan Topic Starter

It can be a solo or group RP. I think group RPs would work better if the characters were in a team together, though. Cause then they'd share a dorm and schedule.
Well if it is group i will join
KingdomOdd1

I'll also join the group!
I shall join if its a group as well.
I shall join if its a group as well.
I'd be interested in joining too!
I'd be interested in joining too!
i'd love to join as well!
I would like to join, this sounds like a great idea.
Tobyfox

Like to join
JetStorm

count me in
Sounds cool! I'll tag along.
"Count me in, if my sister is allowed in too, even better"
IM SO INTRESTED

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Teras Academy: The School of Monsters (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus