Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi it's me

AdoniVae

Heya and welcome!
Morrigan

Hello there, and welcome to RPR. I can say honestly that my RP game has stepped up the longer I am on this site. So, I hope you find it to be the same!
welcome to RPR and happy writing!
Yohoo! Welcome to RPR. Nice to see another face around! Metaphorically, that is. :P

If you'd like to get started roleplaying, the IC forums are delightful and the Find RP function is really neat. You can find all sorts of RP, and all sorts of people to RP with, mostly! :D The chatting threads are fun, too, and there's a good amount of OOC conversation. Games, too! :) Epic Week celebrations are still going on, so you can look at the forums and check out that stuff if you'd like. There are Groups for specific interests, and genres, and hanging out, and other such purposes. :P If you want to chat or anything, you can message me! I'll probably answer sometime. I enjoy interesting conversational subjects, foodstuff, and pleasant music. I have a lot of interests, though, so who knows? Maybe we both adore one of the same things. Anyway! Go check out some stuff and things, if you wanna. It's a great place!

That's it outta me, for now. ;) :D :P ;) :D I'll probably see you around, I suppose, but until then- adieu! Don't forget to follow the rules, have fun, and be respectful of other players/people! Have a good time! Bye bye. :) :) <3 🌼 <3 💐 <3 🌷 <3 🌸 <3 🌻
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi it's me

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus