Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » I need a rp for my boi Oliver (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Oliver South (played by Tugboattom)

Heyo rpr! so I made this new character and I would like to take him for a spin. I don't mind romance, although I definetly won't be actively searching for it. I would like an midieval fantasy adventure, with lots of magic. Pm me or write in this topic. Although I do respond to pms quicker than topics.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Occasional dice use, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

hello
Oliver South (played by Tugboattom) Topic Starter

Hi! what kinda character would you like to work with oliver? I'm good with just about anything that could possibly fit in a midieval setting
Oliver South wrote:
Hi! what kinda character would you like to work with oliver? I'm good with just about anything that could possibly fit in a midieval setting

I have a medival character

which one do you want to use? rosepetal or marget?
umm my medival character is annoynmus

ok. well, what's your writing style? can you write a paragraph or two that don't have too many errors. I understand if there's a few, everyone messes up and spellcheck is evil, but I would like it of you could try.
I'm very good at writing paragraphs sometimes I struggle when I get stuck not knowing what to write if it's a certain situation between characters

ok, that'd be great! what kinda plot you looking for?
Oliver South wrote:
ok, that'd be great! what kinda plot you looking for?

Any plot really

so you wouldn't mind if things got a little dark? and you should prolly read Oliver's bio.
Oliver South wrote:
so you wouldn't mind if things got a little dark? and you should prolly read Oliver's bio.

i don't mind

alrighty! that's great! so, I would like to wait for a few more people to join as I would like this to be a group rp.
Oliver South wrote:
alrighty! that's great! so, I would like to wait for a few more people to join as I would like this to be a group rp.

ok
Avalon (played by midsummer-mystic)

Hello friend!

If you’re still looking for more partners I have Avalon here. It might be interesting to see how they’d play out. Let me know! 😊
Aksinya Elvira Rebane (played by AtomHeart)

I have Larisa who is a shifter(of my own design). She works in fantasy settings and would be fine in a medieval setting.

Hiya you guys! Larisa and Avalon would work great! so I'm gonna have to run you guys through the same questions so, number one: can you write atleast a paragraph? number two: do you mind darker things.
Aksinya Elvira Rebane (played by AtomHeart)

I usually write at least two paragraphs on average sometimes more. I’m okay with darker things though I don’t like rping smut myself.
Avalon (played by midsummer-mystic)

Most definitely to both. Two is my minimum, and Avalon is the character I use for more darker themes.

ok so i have to apologize, I didn't explain well. When I said darker I didn't mean smut or anything that way. I meant things like every time you turn around someone's dead and vengeance is a big things. Lots of cults and torturings.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » I need a rp for my boi Oliver (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus