Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Oath-Breaker (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Your character is beaten and beaten, in a cell. They are in this condition due to the fact that they broke an Oath with God. The prison is known for carrying other Oath Breakers, and the Prison is on a lumbering Giant.

However, one day, the cell opens without notice, and a voice tells you to run. Grab your belongings and run.

You don't who it is and it doesn't matter. You have the chance to leave.

After the espace and riot, your character will have to find their honor, the peace, and the gods that wrong them, while fighting creatures that were only thought to be a myth, all while the Gods continued to infer in your life.

Your character can be a magical creature, and can control 1 to 2 elements...but keep the spells small. The Rp is about the progress of your character finding peace after being wronged, not them be more powerful to defeat or kill the Gods.

Your Character can also use a Weapon enchanted with an element. But you can only choose either to control an element or the enchanted weapon.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Sounds neat! I'm down!
dantefrancis Topic Starter

I am interested! But the lack of info makes me hesitant. Is there any additional info/lore you could provide?

Yeah,just a sec.

Updated.

Still Looking!
The Trio. (played by Tugboattom)

Interested! do you mind me using all three of these or should I just use Miyo? He doesn't control an element, but rather he controls people. He is extremely persuasive and can play a lute,harp, or violin. Otherwise I'm okay with using Fauna.

Yeah,that's ok

Still looking
This is an intriguing idea/roleplay prompt! If still available, I definitely want to roleplay this concept out!
Hello there! :D I am new to the site and have been looking for a place to rp; looking for a long-term rp to join and this sounds awesome. I don't know if I am too late to join, but I would like to if there is still room for one more, the concept of an "oath breaker" is a very interesting one x)

If it's full already that is okay! But if it is not I'd love to join, thank you!

Yeah sure.
Praise_The_Sun

Hey, if this is still open, a undead from a far away land seem like someone who will break a oath to god.

Yeah
Yay, thank you xD

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Oath-Breaker (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus