Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » im looking for someone into japanese fan (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

i have a world i like to try out that takes place in the world of japanese folklore, legend ect...

it can be any body in the fantasy genre and we will see if we can build a story with it , im pretty open with the what ever with what ever type of story adventure, romance , horror ect... like i said this is a test on the world itself for any body who is interested just bare in mind the setting,

the story

it is said that the peak of mount hyashii belongs to the gods , they have lived there for eons and it has been said that it holds great power, many demon plague the land to obtain this power and take over the valley for years the gods and deities have done their best to defend thier home and it was even until the age of man arrived which turned the tide.
hi! this is pretty cool
I'm interested!
jason_black Topic Starter

Scarletwolf wrote:
hi! this is pretty cool

thanks im down for anyone who wants to try it
Hell yes I'm in. The story is amazing
jason_black wrote:
Scarletwolf wrote:
hi! this is pretty cool

I like to try it
ClandestineCat

Are you still looking for playes. I have a japanese character that I am needing to break in.

jean123906 wrote:

if your still in im game

TasteofSulphur wrote:
Are you still looking for playes. I have a japanese character that I am needing to break in.

if you still would like to im down shoot me a dm

Scarletwolf wrote:
jason_black wrote:
Scarletwolf wrote:
hi! this is pretty cool

I like to try it

shoot me a dm

jean123906 wrote:

also send me a dm
I have a Japanese yokai deity chara tee good for this
It's cute to know that the word Hyashii... if transformed to Hayashi means "Forest", which actually makes sense to the setting.

I know a few things about Japanese culture, language, and a bit of mythology. Does the character you need to RP with require magical abilities? ^u^

HibariHaru013 wrote:
It's cute to know that the word Hyashii... if transformed to Hayashi means "Forest", which actually makes sense to the setting.

I know a few things about Japanese culture, language, and a bit of mythology. Does the character you need to RP with require magical abilities? ^u^

They can and I love japanese mythos , I'm pretty open about the characters that are used shoot me a dm

PhantomRabbit wrote:
I have a Japanese yokai deity chara tee good for this

dm me if you still intrested
I'm interested in japanese fantasy

D4NTE wrote:
I'm interested in japanese fantasy

dm me
Is there still room for one more on this?

Heck yeah dm me

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » im looking for someone into japanese fan (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus