Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Post apocalyptic and other roleplays

Hey I just made an account. I like things like post apocalyptic (nuclear, zombie and others), fantasy (modern dark or medieval) and sci fi (cyberpunk, used future, space westerns), crime (modern or period) and westerns (super natrual or not). I can also can roleplay games and media like bioshock, fallout, dishonored, fire fly, walking dead, metal gear solid and many others. Feel free to hit me up.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository family. Check out the roleplaying forums. They got every kind of roleplay you are looking for.
Welcome pleaseburger!

I hope that sometime a few of my wild west characters might get to meet Delmer! :)

Any questions about the site so far?
Hey there! Welcome to RPR, I'm glad you could join us! I hope you have fun here!
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for any help if you need any.
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. But here's a few tips on getting started:

◘ If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
◘ Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
◘ Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.

That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.
sarah18394729

Hey Kiddos!!!! Welcome to the new and improved RP Repository, I hope y'all have fun here and make new friends!!!
RedPandaFox

Hey! First of all welcome. Second of all, I love Fallout Roleplays! I recently got super into the game and am absolutely obsessed with it. It's cool you like it too~
EchoDremurr

Heyo! welcome to rpr! i hope you have a blast here like i do! heh anywho welcome again!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Post apocalyptic and other roleplays

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus