Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Well... Hello? πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ

LunaHiena Topic Starter

Rachel2876 wrote:
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.

Thanks! It means a lot! ❀️❀️❀️
LunaHiena Topic Starter

EchoDremurr wrote:
Welcome to roleplay repository!

I'm Echo nice to meet you and in this site, everyone has fun!

It has a lot of different ways and options to roleplay and expand (let's say xD) your roleplay skills

If you have any questions I will be more than happy to answer them! (Even though I dont know much..)

Anyways! Have fun here!

β™‘ECHOβ™‘

Hi Echo! Thank you for your kind reply ❀️ I'd love to talk sometime!
LunaHiena Topic Starter

Mipps wrote:
:star: Welcome, I hope you have lots of fun here :star:

Thank you so much! It's very nice to find such welcoming people. ❀️
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. But here's a few tips on getting started:

- If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
- Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
- Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's due to problems IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.

That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.
I would suggest finding a group RP that you can observe for a bit. You'll learn a lot and figure out questions you might want to ask to help you figure out how to take part. THis is a great site filled with great people. I am sure you will find a home here.
LunaHiena wrote:
Hi! I'm new here... I've played a lot of RPGs before, but they were in person, not online... And naturally, I would love to someone to explain like... How do thing work? I miss roleplaying so so so so much and I would love to try this out. Please be kind? 🌜 Lots of love!
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!!
Welcome to RPR! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Well... Hello? πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus