Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » F.S.J.S (Group High school/Slice of Life (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

F.S.J.S

Hello fellow RPR denizens I have a mainstream Idea for an RP. The RP is just a normal Life Rp no Supernatural demons,gods or vampire kids, and Furry OC’s . None of those exist in the real world so I ask they please don’t enter the RP. (Though you could submit your characters as humans!)

“But RRH you cant say anything about realism because your character is a superstar quarterback!” And to that I say, It could happen and your OC can be as Affluent or Infamous you want! I just don’t want supernatural stuff running around my campus unless it was an event.

The School is in Santa Claria, California (it isn’t a real place, I hope). The school is ‘STAR ACADEMY’. The sports there are Football, Volley Ball, Basketball, Baseball , Track, Soccer, and Many other Water sports. The Highschool is famous for its Athletics program.

They teach the highest Level of Mathematics for the Freshman and Sophmore and the rest of their Student Careers are in their hands with a few test here and there to soften the blow of this Prestigious high school.

There are many clubs to join and create so welcome to campus!!!

Please Fill out this guideline.

I expect a paragraph per response. (Rp wise)

Romance is accepted, but nothing explicit!!!!
———————————-
Name:

School year (Freshman,etc.):

Appearance:

Goals for the year:

Their dream:
———————————————-
(Optional)

Job:
(out of school)

Sport:

Club:

Student council?:

(Additional Character info)
————————————-
Teacher/Coach Info

Name:

Teaches?:

Appearance:

Goals for the year:

Did they Attend STAR ACADEMY?:
———————————————-
(Optional)

Additional Job:
(out of school)
Club:

(Additional Character info):

****IMPORTANT****

Once you’ve submitted your character below, you will be added to the group! Good luck and Have fun!
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Hardin Valenzuela (played by TheRealRedHood) Topic Starter

Name: Hardin Valenzuela

School year (Freshman,etc.) Junior

Appearance : Puffy Chestnut hair reveals a handsome, charming face. Large Prominent dark amber eyes, set perfectly within their sockets. He Has prounounced cheekbones and other prominent facial features. His tan skin is warm, and almost shines when he’s kissed by the sun. He’s tall and has an Athletic build.

Goals for the year: to be scouted by college teams and win a championship.

Their dream: To become the QB for the Dallas Cowboys

(Optional)

Sport: Football (Quarter Back)
this seems interesting

Scarletwolf wrote:
this seems interesting

More than happy to explain anything else if you need it!
Hardin Valenzuela wrote:
Scarletwolf wrote:
this seems interesting

would Halo be okay?
I’d be interested in trying this prompt with you ^v^

Halo happy and radio rebel wrote:
Hardin Valenzuela wrote:
Scarletwolf wrote:
this seems interesting

would Halo be okay?

Fill out the character application:)
Hardin Valenzuela wrote:
Hardin Valenzuela wrote:
Scarletwolf wrote:
this seems interesting

would Halo be okay?

Name: halo happy

School year (Freshman,etc.): junior

Appearance:long black hair that goes to her back and brown eyes

Goals for the year: to keep getting A's

Their dream: she dreams to go to college and become a singer or a writer
———————————————-
(Optional)

Job: she works as a waitress
(out of school)

Sport: track

Club: no club

Student council?: vice president

Hardin Valenzuela wrote:
Hardin Valenzuela wrote:
Scarletwolf wrote:
this seems interesting

would Halo be okay?

Looks Good !

———————————————-
(Optional)

(out of school)

Sounds good!
Hardin Valenzuela wrote:
Hardin Valenzuela wrote:
Hardin Valenzuela wrote:
Scarletwolf wrote:
this seems interesting

would Halo be okay?

Looks Good !

———————————————-
(Optional)

(out of school)

Sounds good!

okay!
I’m interested if your interested for another partner for this prompt ^v^ I have a character from a fandom (Haikyuu) who I think’ll fit for this prompt -v-.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Name: Nasuki Kisami

School year (Freshman,etc.): Sophomore

Appearance:
Nasuki, if it wasn’t obvious by her name, is Japanese. She stands at 5”4’ (162 centimeters). She’s pretty stereotypical with her body-type (a mix between fit but appearing decently chubby.). Naturally, her hair is a dark brown, almost black, shade, however she normally bleaches her hair to a blonde color and then adding different highlights (darker blondes, browns, and white.) whenever she feels in the mood. Her hair normally is very short, cut to where it’d be just below where her ears end. (Sometimes shorter since she normally does it herself, and accidents… well those are normal with her record.)

Goals for the year:
“If I’m to be completely honest, I don’t really have a goal. But… if I had to pick something to focus on? Hm… I guess I’d have to say getting to the state championship this year!”

Their dream:
“I want to go back to Japan to join Pioneer Red Wings! Or… well go to Japan in general if I’m to be honest.”

Sport: Volleyball (Libro)

A little bit of background:
Nasuki is originally from Japan, however whenever she was eleven, she moved to America to be with her mom’s side of the family. She spent a few years sixth to eighth.) homeschooled so that she could learn English and get more adjusted to her new life in America. She persuaded her mother to let her go to a more public school, to which the two settled on letting her join the private school.
(Nasuki doesn’t have a character so I hope it isn’t a problem. If it is, I can make one for her before rping.)

Your_Typical_Potato wrote:
I’m interested if your interested for another partner for this prompt ^v^ I have a character from a fandom (Haikyuu) who I think’ll fit for this prompt -v-.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Name: Nasuki Kisami

School year (Freshman,etc.): Sophomore

Appearance:
Nasuki, if it wasn’t obvious by her name, is Japanese. She stands at 5”4’ (162 centimeters). She’s pretty stereotypical with her body-type (a mix between fit but appearing decently chubby.). Naturally, her hair is a dark brown, almost black, shade, however she normally bleaches her hair to a blonde color and then adding different highlights (darker blondes, browns, and white.) whenever she feels in the mood. Her hair normally is very short, cut to where it’d be just below where her ears end. (Sometimes shorter since she normally does it herself, and accidents… well those are normal with her record.)

Goals for the year:
“If I’m to be completely honest, I don’t really have a goal. But… if I had to pick something to focus on? Hm… I guess I’d have to say getting to the state championship this year!”

Their dream:
“I want to go back to Japan to join Pioneer Red Wings! Or… well go to Japan in general if I’m to be honest.”

Sport: Volleyball (Libro)

A little bit of background:
Nasuki is originally from Japan, however whenever she was eleven, she moved to America to be with her mom’s side of the family. She spent a few years sixth to eighth.) homeschooled so that she could learn English and get more adjusted to her new life in America. She persuaded her mother to let her go to a more public school, to which the two settled on letting her join the private school.
(Nasuki doesn’t have a character so I hope it isn’t a problem. If it is, I can make one for her before rping.)

She is perfect! Welcome to Star Highschool!

Still open! Waiting for maybe one or two people !
TheRealRedHood Topic Starter

I’m also looking for teachers and possible parents for the Group!

((Bump))

Still need a few more people! Updated for Teacher Characters! Let me know if I should add or remove anything!!
nindyaru

Is it still open for student?

nindyaru wrote:

YES!!
Mata Hari (played by nindyaru)

TheRealRedHood wrote:
nindyaru wrote:

YES!!

I want to join ^^ Can I use Mata Hari? I want to submit him as normal human.

Name: Mata Hari

School year (Freshman,etc.): Junior

Appearance: He is an Asian teenager (Javanese descent), so his appearance is asian. He has medium skin with yellow golden undertone, slightly curly black hair and dark brown eyes. He wear glasses. He rarely smiles or laugh, and most of the time expressionless. It's not because he's unhappy or has a problem with something, it's just his face and his emotionally stunted personality. His height: 177 cm. His weight: 61 kg.

Goals for the year: Collect enough money to buy new gaming chair and buy every limited edition of his waifu's action figures.

Their dream: Get married with his waifu.

Job: Esports athlete (Dota 2)

Sport: Esports (Dota 2)

Club: Taekwondo

And I just drew a new illustration of him:

56C99FB1-FE2E-4D20-BA3E-DD518D317E72.JPG
Mata Hari (played by nindyaru)

sorry double post. I want to delete it but I can't find delete button.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » F.S.J.S (Group High school/Slice of Life (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus