Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Children of Dawn (Group RP) (Closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Isolus Topic Starter

2pointO wrote:
Also, note, I am still getting used to this website and have no idea how to do quotes and mentions, so give me some patience in that regard, sorry!

No worries, my friend, take all the time you need!
I was wondering if I can use a fairy character or do they have to be human
if yes than I have a human character
Isolus Topic Starter

Scarletwolf wrote:

Hi, what were your characters exactly?
hannsthemanns wrote:
Scarletwolf wrote:

Hi, what were your characters exactly?

I have a fairy character named daine, or a human character named ayaka.
Isolus Topic Starter

Bumping one last time to see if we can find a Wisdom char!
Ahn'naexi (played by BreezyDawn)

hannsthemanns wrote:
I shared this with an rp buddy and we'll see if they might have a character for wisdom!
hey there! i am rp buddy xD

this sounds really fun and interesting, and i would be happy to be a part of it! i don't have a character ready to go for this, but i can make one? with what i gathered about the land and with wisdom being the name of my char's game, i have an idea for a snarky teen (19yo?) who is very tech heavy. likes to take things apart and put them back together, and build his own inventions. he's a very logical thinker and tries not to bother with the intricacies of human emotion. he doesn't seem all that wise, or all that 'good', but he has a big heart and a big brain under all that angst. that whole chestnut xD i also imagine that he delved into some of the sins that tainted the land, like the aforementioned drugs, so his 'wisdom' has been a bit buried.

if that works for you, then cool! and if not, i can work out something else :)

thanks for letting me know about this cool topic, Breezy!
Hey! I don't know when Hanns will get to you but in our group DMs, we were considering making it a more Dark Souls/Skyrim-type timeline, so if they're medieval inventions and such, your character should be good! Don't quote me on that though, I'm not the DM, I don't make the rules, just trying to explain things that caught my attention is all. :)
yeah, i can easily change tech building to more woodworking/ weapons building and the like. it could be a world where there are less advanced civilizations and more advanced? or wisdom-character could be working on some tech thing, perhaps using magic for the electricity, and it's the first of it's kind? that he knows of, anyway.

just some ideas!
Isolus Topic Starter

Ahn'naexi wrote:
hannsthemanns wrote:
I shared this with an rp buddy and we'll see if they might have a character for wisdom!

Thanks, Breezy! <3
Isolus Topic Starter

DoogieMeowser wrote:
yeah, i can easily change tech building to more woodworking/ weapons building and the like. it could be a world where there are less advanced civilizations and more advanced? or wisdom-character could be working on some tech thing, perhaps using magic for the electricity, and it's the first of it's kind? that he knows of, anyway.

just some ideas!

Thanks 2pointO and Breezy for your help with this!

Also, welcome to our group! Just like 2pointO said, it we're thinking a more medieval/feudal world but maybe your Wisdom char has some ideas for tech that could lead this world into a new renaissance? I can add you into our group chat and you can see all the notes we've taken so far - see if it would work for your character and if you had any new ideas to bring in.

Thanks so much for helping us out on this, I'll get you added into the OOC in just a moment!

DoogieMeowser wrote:
hey there! i am rp buddy xD

this sounds really fun and interesting, and i would be happy to be a part of it! i don't have a character ready to go for this, but i can make one? with what i gathered about the land and with wisdom being the name of my char's game, i have an idea for a snarky teen (19yo?) who is very tech heavy. likes to take things apart and put them back together, and build his own inventions. he's a very logical thinker and tries not to bother with the intricacies of human emotion. he doesn't seem all that wise, or all that 'good', but he has a big heart and a big brain under all that angst. that whole chestnut xD i also imagine that he delved into some of the sins that tainted the land, like the aforementioned drugs, so his 'wisdom' has been a bit buried.

if that works for you, then cool! and if not, i can work out something else :)

thanks for letting me know about this cool topic, Breezy!

Oh that sounds like a fun character! And of course <3 so happy you're on board.
okay thanks, Hanns! i might change my character to a female, i dunno. fleshing them out now xD

and thanks, Breezy! :D
Linota (played by DoogieMeowser)

aannnd, decided on a little lady :U
Rusage Hanzer (played by 2pointO)

Figure you guys would like easier access to Sage.

Linota wrote:

Great job! She looks fun :D
Isolus Topic Starter

Linota wrote:

Aah, she looks great! We're still waiting to get you voted into the group RP, hopefully we'll get you in there soon so you can see our notes.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Children of Dawn (Group RP) (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus