Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Final Fantasy Survey

Not sure if this has been done or not, but I wanted to do this for fun as my curiousness is perked.

This is a survey that I created myself, since I've been playing a lot of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy. It's how I've learned about most of the FF heroes and villains. I've not played many of the FF games. This is for anyone who's played any FF games.

Note: Please remember to be respectful of other people's answers, and also please remember to respect and follow RPR rules/guidelines. Thanks!

Note II: Please use the collapse tag code when you share your answers. Thank you!

My own answers will be in a separate post.

Question one: Which Final Fantasy games have you played?

Question two: How many Final Fantasy games have you completed?

Question three: Which Final Fantasy Hero is your favorite? If you have more than one, that is fine.

Optional: Why are they your favorites?

Question four: Which Final Fantasy Villain is your favorite? If you have more than one, that is fine.

Question five: Which Final Fantasy Hero is your least favorite? If you have more than one, that is fine.

Optional: Why are they your least favorites?

Question six: Which Final Fantasy Villain is your least favorite? If you have more than one, that is fine.

Question seven: If you played any of the Dissidia games - Which character's walk do you like and why? (Not all character's simply walk or run)

Question eight: Which Final Fantasy character do you find most annoying?

Question nine: Which Final Fantasy character quote do you like best? If you have more than one, that is fine.

Question ten: Which Final Fantasy character can you relate to? If you have more than one, that is fine.

Question eleven: Which Final Fantasy character do you find the easiest to level up?

Question twelve: Which Final Fantasy character do you find difficult to level up?

Question thirteen: If you could live in a Final Fantasy world (game) which one would you pick?

Question fourteen: If you could live as a Final Fantasy character, which one would you pick and why?

Question fifteen: If you could create your Final Fantasy team, using character's from any FF game (which you can in the Dissidia games), who would be on your team? Max 5 characters.

Bonus question: To combat against your Final Fantasy team, you of course have to have villains. Which FF villains would combat your team? Max 5 characters.
My Final Fantasy Answers

A: FF 1 Anniversary Edition, FF 2 Anniversary Edition, FF V, FF VI, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, 10, 10-2, Dissidia, and Dissidia 012 Duodecim.

A: Six. FF VI, Crisis Core, 10, 10-2 and both Dissidia games.

Question three: Which Final Fantasy Hero is your favorite? If you have more than one, that is fine.

A: Squall, Cloud, Cecil, Warrior of Light, Sir Auron

A: Cloud because I love his AC look, the fact he’s got a motorcycle to ride in AC. Squall because of his gunblade. Cecil is slightly biased due to the whole moon thing with him. Sir Auron because of his appearance and his move sets. And I don’t know about WoL yet.

Question four: Which Final Fantasy Villain is your favorite? If you have more than one, that is fine.

A: The Emperor, Kuja, Ject, Judge Gabranth

A: The Emperor just kind of clicked with me when I first got to know him more via the Dissidia games, so much so I used to rp as him.. And I enjoy playing him. I also prefer his pale robes, as I call him the Pale Emperor. Kuja because of his dramatics and making everything sound like he’s on stage. Ject because he is like a gruff pirate type, but not your typical pirate character (not clothing wise at least). Judge Gabranth is a just because type for me atm.

Question five: Which Final Fantasy Hero is your least favorite? If you have more than one, that is fine.

A: Onion Knight, Terra, Bartz, Shantotto

A: Onion Knight and Shantotto because they both are small, thus at times harder to hit, and can swiftly strike you if you're not careful. Terra I’ve just not been fond of in general. And Bartz because with him basically being a mimic he’s hard to keep up with when he’s against you.

Question six: Which Final Fantasy Villain is your least favorite? If you have more than one, that is fine.

A: Garland, Cloud of Darkness, Golbez, Exdeath

Question seven: If you played any of the Dissidia games - Which character's walk do you like and why? (Not all character's simply walk or run)

A: Kefka because he prances around when you have him move normally.

A: KEFKA!!!! Gah! His darn long range spells are difficult for me to dodge, at least in the Dissidia games, and he’s just all around annoying in general to me.

Question nine: Which Final Fantasy character quote do you like best? If you have more than one, that is fine.

A:
  • ”I see a poser.” -Kefa
  • ”Should I go easy on you?” -The Emperor
  • ”Take your last breath, surrender now...into oblivion!” -Judge Gabranth
  • ”A world of nothingness needs no king.” -Chaos to The Emperor
  • ”What would you protect with such power?” -Gabranth to Exdeath
  • ”Jesters can't play the lead role!” -Zidane to Kefka
  • "For you, a bloodbath" -The Emperor
  • "Now... this is a duel!

You shall bear witness... to my soul.

Are you prepared?" -All by Judge Gabranth
  • "You can break my talons, not my fangs" -Squall

Question ten: Which Final Fantasy character can you relate to? If you have more than one, that is fine.

A: Squall and Cloud

Question eleven: Which Final Fantasy character do you find the easiest to level up?

A: Squall and Cloud

Question twelve: Which Final Fantasy character do you find difficult to level up?

A: They all take their own time to level up, so it’s hard to narrow down.

Question thirteen: If you could live in a Final Fantasy world (game) which one would you pick?

A: Cloud’s world of FFVII

Question fourteen: If you could live as a Final Fantasy character, which one would you pick and why?

A: Cloud because between him and Squall, I feel like I can relate to him most so I’d want to be Cloud. Plus his outfit is cool, love the wolves in his outfit, and motorcycle.

Question fifteen: If you could create your Final Fantasy team, using character's from any FF game (which you can in the Dissidia games), who would be on your team? Max 5 characters.

A: Squall, Cloud, WoL, Cecil. Sir Auron

Bonus question: To combat against your Final Fantasy team, you of course have to have villains. Which FF villains would combat your team? Max 5 characters.

A: Judge Gabranth, The Emperor, Kuja, Exdeath, Ject
Ignore this please, I meant to edit my previous post, and hit reply instead.
I have been feeling in a final fantasy mood lately...

My FF answers

Jeeze.. a lot. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 7 Crisis core, 7 Dirge of Cerberus, 7 Remake, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 12, 12 Zodiac age,13, 14, 15, World of Final fantasy, Dissidia, Dissidia 012, and the new Dissidia demo
7, 7 Crisis core, 7 Dirge of Cerberus, 7 Remake, 8, 10, 10-2, 12, 15, Dissidia
Depends on if you mean main character or all heroes?
Zack fair, Vincent, Auron, Rikku, Paine, Prompto, Balthier, Wakka, Aerith

Just great characters, each with their own development that shapes them
Judge Gabranth, Sephiroth, Reno, Vayne
Good lookin' dudes
Vaan and Penelo
They add absolutely nothing to the story of 12. They are there to make you relate but the story would have been better without them. Mostly Vaan though.
Seymour
His clothes are attached to his nipples, what more can I say?
No idea
Vanille because she cant decide if shes british, irish or australian and hope because he is the whiniest little git ever
Uhhhh lets just say Zack lol
Paine, Rikku, Aerith
uhh lol not sure
Any character I hate using
Probably 10 post Sin
Probably Aerith, Paine or Rikku
Auron, Zack, Aerith, Prompto, Lulu
Sephiroth, Jecht, Vayne, Ardyne, Gabranth
InquisitorCat wrote:
I have been feeling in a final fantasy mood lately...

My FF answers

Jeeze.. a lot. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 7 Crisis core, 7 Dirge of Cerberus, 7 Remake, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 12, 12 Zodiac age,13, 14, 15, World of Final fantasy, Dissidia, Dissidia 012, and the new Dissidia demo
7, 7 Crisis core, 7 Dirge of Cerberus, 7 Remake, 8, 10, 10-2, 12, 15, Dissidia
Depends on if you mean main character or all heroes?
Zack fair, Vincent, Auron, Rikku, Paine, Prompto, Balthier, Wakka, Aerith

Just great characters, each with their own development that shapes them
Judge Gabranth, Sephiroth, Reno, Vayne
Good lookin' dudes
Vaan and Penelo
They add absolutely nothing to the story of 12. They are there to make you relate but the story would have been better without them. Mostly Vaan though.
Seymour
His clothes are attached to his nipples, what more can I say?
No idea
Vanille because she cant decide if shes british, irish or australian and hope because he is the whiniest little git ever
Uhhhh lets just say Zack lol
Paine, Rikku, Aerith
uhh lol not sure
Any character I hate using
Probably 10 post Sin
Probably Aerith, Paine or Rikku
Auron, Zack, Aerith, Prompto, Lulu
Sephiroth, Jecht, Vayne, Ardyne, Gabranth

You made me remember I've played 10 & 10 II, and finished both. I feel so silly for forgetting.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Final Fantasy Survey

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Cass, Auberon, Copper_Dragon, Heimdall, Ben, Darth_Angelus