Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Jojo's Bizarre Adventure- Unfinished Bui (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

MangoNekros

Along the bustling world of the US, held a deep and dark secret. There was a Serial Killer roaming around, with over 200 murders in over 2 weeks. Victims were diced into pieces, in a massive bloodbath of organs, bones, and brain tissue. Despite how crazy the murders were, no evidence was ever found, it was like something... inhuman killed these people. However, certain Stand Users were suspicious of one of their kind doing these horrible things, and they were sure it was, despite his death, a henchman of Dio.

--Present Day--
A young man named Jacob, 17, was looking through a gas station to grab a few snacks, his head turning left and right until he found something worth his hard-earned money. He seemed to be 5'8, with dark brown hair and brown eyes, and a small scar on his cheek. He was wearing a dark-grey hoodie, which had a cartoonish skull on the breast-pocket of the hoodie. The hoodie appeared to be Nylon, and despite how cold it was, due to the morning breeze, he had his hoodie down, so it wasn't covering his head. He was also wearing Jeans and black sneakers. His browse came to a quick halt when he heard the gas station door bust open, with the accompanying sound of two men yelling. The men instantly went to the cashier and aimed guns at him, yelling at him. "Empty the register now, or else I'll put a bullet directly between your head!" one yelled, causing the cashier to quiver in fear and quickly run out of the store, yelling. The burglars watched the man leave, and the man who spoke decided to speak to the fellow burglar to the side. "It looks like the cashier chose to leave, so use that ghost-thingy of yours to take the riches and bail," he said, as the other burglar sighed. "It's called a Stand, and I'm doing it as we speak," he said as 2 strange humanoid raccoon-like creatures came out of nowhere, and seemed to pry open the cash-register, looting all the bills inside. Jacob sighed, looking down as he grabbed a candy bar and a pack of gum, before heading to the front of the store in a nonchalant tone. The burglar without a stand noticed Jacob, and quickly raised his gun at him. "Hey you, toss me your wallet, or I'll just take it from you," he said, as one of his friend's abilities was to pick-pocket without anyone even noticing. He wasn't able to see this "Stand" his friend possessed, but all he knew was that it made him filthy rich, and he didn't care about anything else. Jacob just sighed, looking up at the burglar. Unlike him, Jacob could see these things that were looting around the store. "Get out of my way, so I can buy what I want and leave," he said, causing the burglar to growl. "Alex, take this dude's possession!" he yelled at his stand-using friend, who nodded slowly and sent forth one of his strange humanoids stands to nip Jacob's wallet. As the stand got closer to him and grabbed his wallet, Jacob smirked, and looked at the burglar. "I'd stop while you're ahead, buddy. I would keep your friend's grubby hands away from me." As the Stand started to pull out his wallet, Jacob quickly made a motion, making his own Stand appear and grab the other by its hand, squeezing it and causing the other stand to let go of the wallet. The burglar who had the other stand held his hand in agony, as the other burglar looked confused. "W-What's happening?" he asked, looking at his companion, as his companion looked up to him and saw the other stand, still clutching his stand by the arm. "Another S-Stand?" he said in fear. Jacob smiled softly, looking at the other. "I see you've noticed my Stand. It's a strange thing, really. I woke up, and there it was, willing to do anything I say." he said, having his stand release the other stand's hand and stand at Jacob's stand. The stand looked menacing, with a robotic head and arms, everything else covered by a semi-transparent cloak, which was hiding its chest and arms. Its face had 17 red dots on the upper half and a strange bend that looked like an edge on the lower half. The stand was covered in red wires, which seemed to all lead to a large red dot in the middle. It didn't have legs, so it seemed to levitate off the air more than a full-bodied stand. Its body was a dark grey, but the bottom half of its face was an even darker grey. It brandished a scythe, with glowing red parts on the handle "My stand's name is Death's Door, I gave it the name myself" Jacob said, walking in between the two burglars. "Why I gave it that name? Because it looks like the watcher of death itself, don't you agree? he asked. The burglars just looked at it in fear. "So, I'd be a good guy and put all the money back where it belongs. Or else..." his stand would raise its scythe. "Boo!" as he yelled, the burglars screamed in fear, getting the stand to put all the money back, before running out in fear. Jacob sighed, before making his stand disappear. He could hear the police sirens roar as he walked to the cash register a putting a 5 dollar bill down, before walking out. His adventure would only begin...

((Soooooo I wanna do a Jojo RP. It takes place in the current time [With the exception of no pandemic] I got a whole plot ahead, so if anyone wants to join, then give me your character name, as well as their stand!))

//Example
Name:
Height:
Appearance:
Apparel:
Personality:

Stand Name:
Stand Appearance:
Stand Ability:
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

did you-
copy my idea? nah, it’s good see other people knows jojo’s.
MangoNekros Topic Starter

KiraYoshikage wrote:
copy my idea? nah, it’s good see other people knows jojo’s.

I didn't know this was someone else's idea. PlEaSe DoN't BiTe Za DuStO

Bump!

Bump!
I'm pretty interested in this! Right now I don't have any character slots to make for this and I'm kinda busy. I'll message you later with the character info when I get the chance. I'm mainly commenting here to bookmark this one sort of.

SolarLoki wrote:
I'm pretty interested in this! Right now I don't have any character slots to make for this and I'm kinda busy. I'll message you later with the character info when I get the chance. I'm mainly commenting here to bookmark this one sort of.

No problem! Can't wait to see what you got!

(bump!)
I'd be interested in joining with Kimiko, if you're still looking for participants! I can easily fill out the small application presented in the first post, if you think Kimiko would fit.

Kimiko Amari wrote:
I'd be interested in joining with Kimiko, if you're still looking for participants! I can easily fill out the small application presented in the first post, if you think Kimiko would fit.

Hey! If your character already has a Stand, please tell me what it is and what it does! If not, make a small description of what it's name is, what it does, and what it looks like
Stand Name: Andromeda

Stand Appearance: A humanoid, female looking appariton with a stange dark purple glow. Andromenda is purple in color, with silver, gold and bronze constellations all across it's body. The Stand's eyes are pure gold, and across it's chest the symbols of the 12 zodiacs lay in an arc formation.

Stand Abillity:
° Type/Range:
- Short range power type
- 2 meter range
- Humanoid

° Basic abilities:
- Can block other Stand attacks with lower power/speed
- Has an average attack speed
- Can deal strong, rapid punches

° Stand specific ability
- Abandonment: If Andromeda focuses on a single person within a 2 meter range, it can activate 'Abandonment.' Once someone is affected by this ability, they are trapped in a limbo-like state, able to see everything around them in a grayish, hazy color. They become intangible to any living thing, including plants, animals and people. They will pass through any living being they attempt to contact physically, and no one will be able to hear them. All memory of the affected victim will erase from the minds of others, though things such as photographs of them still exist. They can't be seen, felt or heard by anyone except Andromeda's Stand user, the outside world having 'abandoned' them, essentially. This effect ceases when the Stand user is killed, or when they get someone to remember their name and say it aloud. If they are a Stand user and they summon their Stand before Andromenda effects them, the Stand will not carry over into the limbo-like realm. Otherwise, they are able to summon and use their Stand. They can also interact with non-living things, essentially acting like a forgotten ghost.

° Statistics:
- Power: B
- Speed: C
- Durability: C
- Range: D
- Precision: B
- Potential: A

Here is Kimiko's Stand information :)

Okay, cool, your in

(Bump)

(Bump!!!!)
IS THAT A MOTHER EFFING JOJO REFERENCE???

I'd love to participate if this is still open. I don't have a character profile for jojo but I could make one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Jojo's Bizarre Adventure- Unfinished Bui (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus