Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Zombie Roleplay? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

MicahBlue

Hey! I've recently been playing through The Last of Us 2, and I now am craving a zombie roleplay! I have three ideas for the setting.

1. The Walking Dead world: Slow, called Walkers, everyone's already infected, and death means becoming a Walker.

2. World War Z world: Fast, strong zombies, infected by saliva/blood entering the body, don't attack 'sick' people

3. The Last of Us world: World was taken over by a strain of cordyceps fungi, 4 stages of infected, need a gas mask to not get hit my spores in some places.

If there's any other zombie world you'd want to do, you can just ask! When I say the world, I mean we won't use any of the canon characters to each series, other than maybe a passing reference, i.e "I heard there's a group up in Atlanta, crazy *******". We'll make our own characters.

You can comment here and I'll message you, or you can just message me!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hello! I’d be interested in a Last of us or Walking dead world of Zombie RP. If you would PM I will be more than happy to show you which characters I’ll use and what kind of story we can make!
MicahBlue Topic Starter

TheRealRedHood wrote:
Hello! I’d be interested in a Last of us or Walking dead world of Zombie RP. If you would PM I will be more than happy to show you which characters I’ll use and what kind of story we can make!

Please do PM me!
hi
MangoNekros

How about we do a world based off of Days Gone, aka the better Last of Us
Major_payne25

I'd be happy to do a walking dead or WWZ RP!
Jack (played by Aaronshiro)

XD

MangoNekros wrote:
Jack (played by Aaronshiro)

hi
MicahBlue Topic Starter

MangoNekros wrote:

Ah yeah! I nearly forgot about Days Gone. I have the game but never finished it, but I played enough to probably roleplay it well enough! You can message me :)
Nero2021

Hello I would love to rp a World War Z world with you.

My responses are generally really long though so let me know what you're up for!
MicahBlue Topic Starter

Nero2021 wrote:
Hello I would love to rp a World War Z world with you.

My responses are generally really long though so let me know what you're up for!

Yeah that sounds fine! You can message me! :)
Can we do Resident Evil?
[IGNORE THIS DOUBLE POST]
MicahBlue Topic Starter

D4NTE wrote:
Can we do Resident Evil?
Sure!!
I PM'd you

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Zombie Roleplay? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus