Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » School of Monsters (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

JetStorm

Welcome to Winworth High,a school for monsters of all sorts. Our school offers many programs and after school clubs. Students can choose from many of the clubs we have,such as the Drama Club,the Book Club,the Manga Club,exc. We also encourage our students to strive for success,and to help them reach their goals. We have very few rules and expect them to be obeyed,no bullying. Bullying will NOT be tollerated at the school and you will get suspended for 2 weeks and you'll be kicked from whatever club you are in. Next,we ask our students to stay away from drugs,cigarettes,and alcohol. If one of our security catches you with any of the three on the campus,you'll be expelled. Finally,we ask all students to be on time for their classes. Now that the rules are out of the way,we provide dorms,you will be having a person of the same gender stay with you til the school year ends.

This school has a bunch of magic involved(Similar to Harry Potter)

Rules For Magic
1-Don't use magic on other students,unless given permission to(For a project)

I think thats it....heh,anyway if interested,send a PM,thank you.

If you want romance(I can only do MxM or FxM) if I'm not interested,don't force romance on me,it honestly depends on the characters. I let the romance develop as we rp,that way we are not forcing a character to fall in love with the other(If that makes sense...)

You can play as monsters from fandoms,or use ocs,whichever is fine by me...
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 00%
Stone tools and fire
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

This is a rp that's talking my kind of language.
sure sounds fun
Yasss can I join?
What happened?
JetStorm Topic Starter

re-opening this
I'm assuming this'll be a group rp?
JetStorm Topic Starter

Failure wrote:
I'm assuming this'll be a group rp?

No,its one-on-one,sorry. Most my groups don't last long...I believe thats because I don't know how to post gifs or photos yet...
I might consider making a character and joining this, but only if it was a group. It makes sense for it to be a group in my mind considering it's a school.

I absolutely love monster characters so this does sound fun :)
JetStorm Topic Starter

I'll consider it....give me a bit in making a group...I usually take about an hour when I make groups.

for those who still want to do this,send me pm,and then I'll invite you to the group.
JetStorm Topic Starter

Update-For those who are interested,me or my assistant will send you an invite to the group.
I'm interested in the group, I was wondering if I could use Iskra? She's an almost finished WIP, but she'll be completed very quickly :)
Blissdena (played by Lunalla-moon)

I'm interested, am I suitable for it?
JetStorm Topic Starter

Blissdena wrote:
I'm interested, am I suitable for it?

yeah
Gunnan - The Metal Goliath (played by 2pointO)

Hey! I'd be honored to join. Let me know if I can jump in.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » School of Monsters (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus