Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Raffle/Giveaway! Social Media & Kickstarter

Hello RPR Community,

As of August 5th we officially launched our Kickstarter for our Tam'nýer—a' Fantasy Oracle Deck, the art of which is being done by the incredible artist Yayu! You can follow her on Instagram where she started sharing her drawings for Tam'nýer—a' earlier today!

RVb0Tx0.png
Yv3RYOJ.png

We are sharing our journey with all our ups and downs with you in a separate thread in the Art & Creativity Forum, but some of the comments and questions we had, in the public Forum, on Discord or privately, were from people who loved the art, but couldn’t really support financially, or couldn’t justify buying a new Oracle Deck in times like these.

That didn’t seem right to us!

Which brings me to the reason for this post! We're hosting a Raffle/Giveaway!
IoKhMN0.gif

How does one enter this giveaway? It's quite simple. We decided that we wanted everyone to have a chance to have the Tam'nýer—a' Fantasy Oracle Deck, if our Kickstarter succeeds! <3

Rules for Entering:
  1. You must follow and share on at least 1 social media site. We must be able to verify the entry this way.

You can use this series of wonderful social media pages. Click on the logos below to link to our pages and pick your poison! :D
    ////////////////////////////Hx4f434.png
    //////////////////////////////Y3FbAcF.png
    ////////////////////////////HGGu56n.png
    ////////////////////////////ShpDboD.png
  2. 10 Entries Maximum. Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, and Imgur. The 6 bonus entries you can make are on Pinterest, Reddit, and 3 Facebook entries (2 groups, and your main page), and 1 reply to our kickstarter thread in the Art & Creativity Forum.
  3. We will require a screenshot of your Pinterest, Reddit, and Facebook entries and have them PMed from your RPR writer's profile (or anonymous character profile, but your usernames on these must be visible) sent to either Hadeslicious, Demilicious, or DorianM.
  4. Entries will END at Midnight on September 3rd.
  5. You can only win if our Kickstarter SUCCEEDS.
So what's the prize?

If you win the Raffle/Giveaway, you will have the possibility of gifting an Oracle Deck to someone, or getting it delivered to you. Our expected delivery date is in August 2021; because of the way the world is right now, we didn’t want to take the risk of overpromising. However, you will also get a digital version of the Oracle Deck, and the estimated delivery for that is February 2021.
RHHUrD9.png
IWHXT93.jpg

If you’d like to engage with the community of backers, and support us officially on Kickstarter as well, just know that you can do that at any time, and that there is no minimum pledge. For this Raffle, this is not a requirement, however.
Thank you, and good luck! <3
Hey friends! <3

If you've been worried that you are strapped financially and can't help - please don't feel badly. We were racking our brains on how people could help and try and destroy that sense of obligation or guilt that I know some of my friends have. I cannot stress enough how much this helps us and it also is a way for you potentially win a deck for free.

This project is very dear to my heart, as well as Dorian and Hadeslicious. Dorian works her ass off and she is such a wonderful person. Even if you could reply here and help spread the word in this simple manner would mean the world to us.

Hope you are doing fabulous and keeping safe. <3

Thanks everyone.
Wooo! Awesomesauce

I followed/shared on twitter, followed/shared on tumblr, replied to art and creativity post. All which have been confirmed. ^-^
MercyInReach wrote:
Wooo! Awesomesauce

I followed/shared on twitter, followed/shared on tumblr, replied to art and creativity post. All which have been confirmed. ^-^

excited.gif

Thank you, Cupcake!!! <3 <3
DorianM Topic Starter

If you are on Reddit, please vote us up HERE! <3
Hades_

YAY FOR GIVEAWAYS!
Hades_

We have had some great questions about entries for Pinterest and Facebook.

For the Facebook posts it must be posted with a link of the kickstarter.

For Pinterest we have a PINTEREST POST for you to pin to one of your public boards, screenshot, and send to us as a PM here on RPR. :)
Hades_

Hades_

When it comes to the IMGUR post, just message one of us three to let us know you've upvoted. ;) A screenshot of your upvote would be most helpful too. <3
Shoutout to everyone who has participated so far! You guys are helping us out majorly!

We're officially 17% funded!! <3 <3 <3
kpKAllz.jpg
New Gods & Goddesses revealed! Check them out~! Yayu is doing a stupendous job. What do you guys think? <3

NSoGxQW.png
When Life presents you with more than one problem - we have a Spread for that

SrOXhjv.jpg

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Raffle/Giveaway! Social Media & Kickstarter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus