Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Wanderers (A sci-fi extended plot)(closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Stiltski

(All character types welcome so long as they adhere to standard rules like god-modding, OCs preferred. The use of multiple characters is allowed and there will be a place in roleplay to leave characters that you do not feel like using for a entire plot.)

(Note this roleplay will contain violence and darker themes)

Now to explain what i'm offering, here's the basic gist: Rather than do one long plot following one idea, instead the general idea of this group will be several plots extended over a long time period IC, characters will have a long time and chance to grow and connect with each other as each plot unfolds. However though I have also planned that, inter spaced between each plot, as well as holding relevance in some of the said plots, there will be one major overlying plot that will unfold throughout the course of the entire roleplay, to finally be concluded at the complete end of the group chat. (Editors note: I would also like to add that if anyone wants to add their own plot in I would be more than happy to help coordinate it, just PM me if you are interested in doing so.)

As for the how the roleplay will start:
'The characters will all start out on a desolate grave-yard planet of a unknown name, it is covered in piles of scrap and ruins of abandoned buildings. The circumstances of arriving there are unknown, but may soon be discovered through cooperation of exploring the planet's many abandoned structures. All the while being sure not to be consumed by the planet's strange rules and odd occurrences.'
Definitely vague, but I want to try and let people ease into this a bit more blind, as I feel it can hopefully lead to more organic character development.
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Ember_Wolf

Oh nice! I might be intrested in this little plot. Feel free to PM me! I'll see if I can allocate some time, heh. Good to see some Sci-fi plots for once.
Xefi (played by JustaBitEvil)

I would be interested!
Hell yeah, freeform skiffy RP? Count me in! I've got a whole cast, but I still got to pick who I'm going to use for this one, might as well come up with a new character for this.
This seems really interesting and I'd like to join in on this!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Wanderers (A sci-fi extended plot)(closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus