Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hello everyone

So from the beginning. I am a big fan of rp. I've been going through every possible way of doing it. This is how my adventure brought me here.

I am 18 years old myself, my name is Mateusz, I come from Poland.

What kind of rp am I interested in? Everyone, from loose writing, to copied plots, up to erp

I like every plot, every place or setting. I always try to throw something away from myself for that.
Heya, welcome to rpr hope you enjoy your stay here. I know I did and still do, it’s definitely hard getting into a new platform for rp but this felt natural to me so it should feel so for you aswell! Have a great day man.
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome.
Hello Mateusz! And welcome to RPR!

I hope you're finding your way around the site okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around willing to help point you in the right direction.

Cheers to making a lot of friends and finding a lot of fun RPs to be a part of! :D
Welcome to RPR!
Hello, hello! Welcome to RPR!

I hope you find people to write what you enjoy with you! :> Good luck and have at it!
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus