Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New here and to rp in general

Hi! I'm Dhumina, it/its. I've only rp'd a little bit and I'm not very good at it but I want to get better. I'm interested in scifi and fantasy through a scientific lens (fantasy themes and concepts but explained with science/pseudoscience). Also I'm a furry and enjoy coming up with extremely detailed character designs.

I don't really have a specific style or preference since I'm so new to this so I guess hmu if I catch your eye! Though I don't rp much, I have done a lot of creative writing and discussion with other writers. I like to go on tangents and delve into the intricacies and logic of characters and their interactions, and I also like to think about how characters interact with and are affected by the world at large. I'm just as much interested in the character's society as the character itself basically.

Nice to meet you all! I dunno how all this works so I'd love some direction or tips.

p.s. I am one of those people who is terrible at coming up with settings and topics, but really good at making a character feel real. The first bit is what I feel really holds me back in rp
Welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Hello and welcome to RPR!

Honestly my best advice for you is to just delve head first once your characters are made. There is a very large variety of unique and amazing writers here that can always fill some sort of slot you may be looking for. Along with that make sure to check out certain groups that might fit the criteria you are looking for since there will be a lot of like minded people/ writing styles to match yours!

If you ever need help in the website or just want to talk character designs which I am big on myself shoot me a message!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and have many good writing experiences.
Rogue-Scribe

🙏 Welcome 🙏
Heeyyy~~! Welcome to RPR! Hopefully you find people to chat and/or roleplay with! Wishing you lots of luck!!
Welcome to RPR!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR Dhumina.

It's nice to meet you and I hope you find some great RPs and loads of fun.
Well Hello Hello Welcome to RPR and I do hope you enjoy your stay. Please message me if you see something you like on my page ^^. Good luck on your journey

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New here and to rp in general

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus