Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New Here but not really!

Hello, I'm AvatarCloud!

Not really that cool of a username but oh well, it is what it is!

I've been on RPR a couple of times before and life has always gotten in the way, but I eventually always come back.

I do almost every kind of RP except for Horror for the simple fact is I am not good at it. I enjoy TV shows, movies, books/comics, video games etc. etc.

I'm usually on everyday for a couple hours but I do have a horrible memory, so if I forget to reply to you, I'm sorry, I just be zoning out a lot.

After a couple of years of being on the website I found that having a few good RP partners is the way to go but due to me leaving and being inactive on my old account, I have none.

But this basically saying I'm back, introducing myself once again and I hope to hear from a few of you lovely people in the near future!
Hello and welcome back to RPR!

I hope that you can find your old partners perhaps or ar least find some new faces to enjoy writing with like you said. If you ever want someone to chit chat with about characters, plot ideas or anything else my DM's are always open.

I hope you have many good writing opportunities!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome back Cloudy!
Welcome back to RPR! Hopefully life won't get in the way this time ;)
Welcome back to the site!!! :D
Raspberry_Beret

Hello Avatarcloud,

Welcome back to RPR. Enjoy your day, it's nice to meet you.
Well Hello Hello Welcome back to RPR and I do hope you enjoy your stay. Please message me if you see something you like on my page ^^. Good luck on your journey

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New Here but not really!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus