Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A New Member Has Landed

Side Note!
You are/were in Colorguard, too?! Colorguard is amazing!!🤩
HonestLies Topic Starter

adriticellai wrote:
Side Note!
You are/were in Colorguard, too?! Colorguard is amazing!!🤩

Thank you for the welcome! I have already met quite a few wonderful people on here so I believe that this community is amazing.

Yes I was in colorguard in high school. I was the captain for 2 years straight and I LOVED every second of it. Sometimes I wish I still had my flag so I could spin it around. So fun to see someone else who enjoyed colorguard.
Welcome to rpr and I honestly loooove starting rps out with like a bit of discussion on where people meet and then letting it flow from there
HonestLies Topic Starter

fiesch wrote:
Welcome to rpr and I honestly loooove starting rps out with like a bit of discussion on where people meet and then letting it flow from there

Yes, exactly. That is exactly what I am talking about. It makes for so many different paths that a rp can take and I love it unfolding as it goes.
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
HonestLies Topic Starter

Thanks very much. I haven’t searched for an rp yet but I did post up my own ad already.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A New Member Has Landed

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus