Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » The Birb has arrived

Hello I'm Volkiiyol, I've played dnd a good bit but I've never gotten past lvl 6 usually due to other player's ooc drama causing the group to disband or the DM needing to quit for irl reasons. Hopefully I'll get lucky and find a much longer lasting group here.

Most of my rp experience comes from WoW private servers like RPH (before they became a cesspit) where you can be whatever you want even if it's something lorebreaking/cringe like a lightforged naga. *shudders from Laketown memories*
That being said I'm most comfortable with homebrew campaigns; the latest and my favorite example being a clusterheck mashup of Shadow of War/Conan Exiles/The Division/and X-men (subsequently the entire Marvel universe along with it) where we traveled between the SoW/CE/Div world to the "reality minus the plague"/Marvel/Div world by sleeping. Crazy stuff but it's really fun lol... Now if only the indefinite hiatus would end.

All my characters are at least mildly homebrewy but are very modular, meaning that they can be changed as needed to suit the party. Need a caster dps skill (monkey) bird? Volkii's got you covered while circling overhead. Want a sneaky-stabbity engineer gobbo? Shink once stole 36k gold from a bank in a sesh 0. Missing a tank or need a dps boost? Ghâsh'kraku the (beef mamí) magma-fisted half-orc fights demons in a shirtless fury. And these are just a few examples.

Easiest way to contact me is through Discord, send a message to DJMalen#1509 if you need another in your campaigns or know of one you think I'll like.
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome Volkiiyol! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to spend your time !

I found this character creation help page invaluable in creating character pages here. Maybe it will be an assistance to you!

Have a wonderful time! :)
Hello, Volkiiyol! Welcome to the site!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask around as there are a ton of friendly people around willing to help out.

Cheers to making new friends and having a ton of fun RPs to be a part of!
Welcome to RPR! I've never played DnD before, but I'm sure you'll find people who do! I love how passionate you are about it, heehee. Enjoy your time here! <3
Icysoul

Welcome!!!
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready! I miss WoW, I wish I had a better grasp on a lore haha
Well howdy there! You sound fun. I hope you'll have a great time here! Welcome to RPR! :P

I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra, and I'll be your tour guide today! Haha. Up to the toolbar first!
Here you'll find the Help section, the Getting Started Guide, and several other fun little dropdown menus. There are forums and threads, which contain roleplay, chatting, games, and questions and answers. There are also Groups, which are like mini-forums with a theme. That can be either very broad or very narrow, such as something as open as chatting about your interests, or centered mainly on programming. Or chess. Or iten-collecting. Or anything of that nature and many more! You get the picture, I suppose.
There are user's profiles and character's profiles, which are separate and you're probably aware of already. There are anonymous characters and openly owned characters, and there are also character relationship options. There are bug reports for when there are bugs, and there are mods for when there are problems with people in site quarters. So, please use the mod request button if you feel you need to! Or if there's something you don't understand and can't figure out, I think. I don't know. I've gone crying to the mods a lot which is fine. :P
Anyway! You can join as many RPs as you can handle, and create as many characters as you can fit, which is ten profiles worth unless you want to put multiple profiles on one profile, if you catch my drift, or if you want to buy/can win extra slots. There are plenty of opportunities, so don't worry about that.
Anyway! All that stuff aside, I like your introduction, your characters sound great, and I think we'll get along! If we ever happen to run across each other, ahahaha. We might or might not, but whichever, feel free to message me sometimes if you like and I'd be happy to hang out for a while, chat, answer/ask questions, or talk roleplay. Probably. If I can't and I'm busy I'll let you know and try to get back to you.
I am on here sort of often, though.
Anyway! I like anime, reading, food, plants, art, music, animals, and all sorts of oth stuff! Like roleplaying! And jokes! And books! Hahaha. Uh, anyway, I hope you'll have a good time on the site. :) May the sun shine on you and your roleplay!
Have a good one.

That's about all from me, so in the meantime, have a great time, be all creative-y and stuff, and all that... Stuff! Heheh. Please be kind, respect your fellow mods and robobods and RolePlayers and OOCers and what not. People. And things. And have a great time, and a good time, and a fun time...and be safe if you can, and be brave if you can! Hurrah! And maybe you'll make some friends along the way. Okay, now seriously, have a good time, bye. :D
-Shinyrainbowlithogra
:) :) :) :) ;) :) ;) ;) ;) :) ;) :P :D :3 :D :) :P :o :D :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to when they are bored.

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site when they're bored.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » The Birb has arrived

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus