Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Back in the saddle again!

Hello there, ladies, gentlemen and those of any distinction not already mentioned! New user here, just joined up today after recently having come back from a self-hiatus from roleplay. Looking to get right back into the swing of things and get to know some of you!

Be safe out there one and all, and let's all finish 2020 on a positive outlook!
~ IYH
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and welcome! Good attitude towards this dumpster fire 🔥 of a year too. May you have fun and enjoy getting back into RP here on RP Repository!
Icysoul

Welcome to the family! I hope you make new friends
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Aloha! Welcome to RPR and welcome back to role playing! I hope you meet many fantastic people here, including me, hehe. Enjoy your time here! <3
Welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Cheers to making new friends and having a ton of fun RPs!
InYourHouse Topic Starter

Thank you one and all for the warm welcomes! It's much appreciated! ^^
Abby (played by SmxyAaliyah11)

Hey there ;)
Abby (played by SmxyAaliyah11)

Heyyy
Hey, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums when you're ready!
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to when they are bored.

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site when they're bored.
Hi there! And welcome to RPR. I hope you'll have a lovely time here. :)

Welcome back after your hiatus, and here's to a good run in the roleplaying world! Hurrah! :D
The dropdown menu at the top of your page is full of wonderful things, like a Help section, and a bunch of Forums and Threads and Groups, which are great for helping you out, keeping things tidy and collected, making conversation about stuff and RPing, and having groups of people in themed... Well, groups! Hahaha. Respectively.
Anyway, pleased to meet you, and thanks for introducing yourself! I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra and I like plants, animals, reading, anime, and manga! Yay. I also enjoy cooking and baking on occasion. :D What about you?
There are all kinds of roleplays and conversations you can have here, and characters and events and games..... You can even get items sometimes!
So, welcome to RPR, have a great time, and I may (or may not) see you around, how t whichever the case there feel free to message me and chat anytime you like! :D :) :P :)
There's lots of fun to be had here, in this lovely community! :D

So, that's about it from me! :D Have a great time, be nice, respect your fellow people, let your creativity brew up into happiness and writings and stuff, and maybe you'll make some friends if you want to! Have a good time. Byebye! :)
~Shinyrainbowlithogra
:) :) :) :) :) :D :P :D :3 :O :D :P ;D XD :) :) :D :P :) :D :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Back in the saddle again!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus