Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi can't wait to start rping

Hi I'm new to rp but I thought it would be fun to try it out. I'm a big fan of Warrior cats and Wings of Fire and enjoy reading and writing in my spare time.
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to when they are bored.

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site when they're bored.
Icysoul

Welcome to the family!
Hello, hello! Welcome to the site!

If you're looking for others to RP with, you can always use the Find RP Tool. Ooor you can browse the Looking for RP Forums. And there's also groups available for you to browse too!

Cheers to making a lot of friends and having a bunch of fun RPs to be a part of! :D
Sparkcloud Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Welcome to the family!

Thank you!
Sparkcloud Topic Starter

MissPixie wrote:
Hello, hello! Welcome to the site!

If you're looking for others to RP with, you can always use the Find RP Tool. Ooor you can browse the Looking for RP Forums. And there's also groups available for you to browse too!

Cheers to making a lot of friends and having a bunch of fun RPs to be a part of! :D

Thank you! I can't wait :D
Hi there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!!
Welcome to RPR!!
Welcome to RPR and to role playing in general! I'm sure you will love both. Role playing really allows you to get creative and immerse yourself into a story that takes 2(or more) to tango. It really is quite the process, and I know you'll meet a lot of great people for your first time! :) <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi can't wait to start rping

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus