Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » An Introduction!

Hello! I'm kinda new here (I joined today) so I'm just putting this here to introduce myself. So...uh, Hello! :D
Rogue-Scribe

Hello & welcome! Enjoy RP Repository!
Icysoul

Hello and welcome to the family.
Welcome~ hope you enjoy your stay
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.
Kim Site Admin

Hello there! Pleasure to meet you. :)

Can you tell us a bit more about yourself? Maybe things like... Do you have any pets? What's your favorite RP genre? What do you hope to find here?

This is a pretty big site with a lot of features and areas, so if you need help, don't worry, there's a lot of resources. Probably the first thing to try is just typing your question into the search box, or you can check the help section. If you can't find it there, our community is wonderfully friendly. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or suggestions!
Hi there and welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a great time here. :)

There's a very handy menu at the top, a very helpful and lovely community all around, a a whole lot of roleplay games to read, watch, and play in! I'm particularly fond of the Community dropdown bar and the Help dropdown bar. They have things like Forums, Threads, and Groups (amazing!), And a Help Directory. There's also a getting started guide. :) There are bug report forms and moderators, as well as an FAQ, I believe, in case you need help. :)
You can message me anytime you like. I'll be happy to chat or answer questions. I might even see you around the site. Who knows? :)

That's about all for now, then.
Thanks for introducing yourself! Have fun, take care, get creative, respect your fellow RPRians, and have a really good time! Stay safe out there! ^_^ :) Bye bye!
-Shinyrainbowlithogra
:) :) :) ;) :D :3 :) :) :) :D :P :D :P :3 :D :) ;) ;D :3 :P :D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Hello and welcome to RPR!

I hope you're finding your way around okay.

Cheers to making new friends and having a lot of fun RPs to be a part of!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » An Introduction!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus