Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi my new village

Leo mist (played by Missleohunter)

hello i'm witch who just wants a friend
Icysoul

Welcome to the family, Leo. I hope you make new friends.
Leo mist (played by Missleohunter) Topic Starter

thank you young villager
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to the village of RP Repository!

I found this character creation help page invaluable in my creating character pages here. Maybe it will be an assistance to you! Look forward to your sharing your creativity with us!
Kim Site Admin

Hello there! Glad you've joined us. :)

Can't wait to get to know you! :) Maybe things like... What's your favorite animal? Where did you get your start in RPing? What would make your time on the RPR awesome in your eyes?

I'm sure you're finding your way around okay so far, but just in case, just in case you run into questions, don't worry, there's a lot of resources. Firstly, sometimes just typing a question into the search box will get you the info you need, or you can look at the categories in the help section. If you still need more help, we pride ourselves on having a warm and welcoming community. Always feel free to ask for help if you need it!
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.
Hello and welcome to RPR!

I hope you're finding your way around okay.

Cheers to making new friends and having a lot of fun RPs to be a part of!
Hi, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Hi, and welcome to RPR. Hope you have a great time!

Thanks for introducing yourself. It's nice to 'meet' you. I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra! You can chat with me some time if you like. I have some RP characters, too, so if you ever want to roleplay just go ahead and ask. The dropdown menu also has lots of useful things! :D :) :P Things like Help, Groups, Threads, Forums, and other Community things. News. Characters. Search and Shop, Find RP and Looking for RP. Cool, right?

Anyway, have a fun time, be good, and maybe make some friends! Be respectful, stay creative, and maybe I'll see you around! Have a good time! Bye-bye! :) :) :) :) ;) ;D :) :P :D :3

-Shinyrainbowlithogra

:) :) ;) :3 :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to our community Leo!!! I hope you enjoy being here and making friends!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi my new village

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus