Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (Closed) Dice Raffle ~ Doubles, Ends, & Chances

Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to my Doubles & Ends Dice Raffle!
Since it’s been a “tough year” and it is the festive season and all, and we just celebrated being excellent to each other, and just because I feel like it, what better way to celebrate than with a good ol' unofficial RP Repository Dice Raffle! We're going to play with the dice and we'll be throwing in a bit of a gamble into it if you so choose.

Please read all of this page as there are important things on how to roll the dice at the bottom.

Here is the game...
  • Roll two 20-sided dice (2xD20).
  • If you roll Doubles (3 & 3, 11 &. 11, 18 & 18, etc.), you win your choice of:
    Two Pages from a Magic Bookpagefrommagicbook-image.pngpagefrommagicbook-image.png

Enchanted Silk Cloakenchantedsilkcloak-image.png
  • If you roll Ends (a 1 and a 20), you add a third choice of some Oil of Epicness
    oilofepicness-image.png to the choices above.
  • You can choose to either take your prize by quoting this first post and telling me which one of the above prizes you choose. OR - if you want something more and are feeling lucky, you can put the prize you won back on the table and play another round by posting ‘Again’ instead of a prize choice.
  • Immediately Roll 2xD20 a 2nd time and if you get Doubles or Ends again, your prize choices are:
    Two Magic Booksbookofblankpages-image.pngbookofblankpages-image.png

Dragons Toothdragontooth-image.png

Masquerade Maskmasquerademask-image.png

A Wardrobeenchantedwardrobe-image.png

Wand of Epicnesswandofepicness-image.png
  • If you win this 2nd time, quote this first post again and name your choice of the above prizes, OR - If you’re feeling really lucky you can post ‘Again’ again, putting that prize back on the table.
  • Immediately Roll 2xD20 a 3rd time and if you get Doubles or Ends again, you win an Hourglass of Epicnesshourglass-image.png
  • Three Ends - If you’ve managed to roll a 1 and a 20 all three times, you ring a very loud bell and you can pick any item you want in the RP Repository Shop. You know the drill... quote this first post and post your choice.

Here are the rules...
  • Players or Public Characters are eligible to play (No Anonymous characters).
  • One Roll every 3 hours. (I’ll be checking time stamps)
  • Quote this first post if you have a winning roll only. Do Not Quote this first post for your dice roll post. I’m using the quoted posts as markers for winners. Losers who quote the first post will be disqualified from playing the game further.
  • Once you win and claim a prize, you are done.
  • If you win and bet it on another round and you then lose, you can roll again after the allotted hours.
    have passed.
  • The game will run for 1 week from the time of this first post.
  • Once you claim a prize, I will put you on the List of Winners on the first post. All prizes won will be given out after the game is finished (around Christmas).
  • I have the option to end the game early at any time if too much luck happens and I go over budget.

List of Winners
  • Jetstorm - Silk Cloak
  • Dndmama - Silk Cloak
  • hypxrphxbxx - Silk Cloak
  • pixl.bee - Silk Cloak
  • Juls - Silk Cloak
  • Failure - Silk Cloak

Important Points to Review!
- If you roll 2D 20, you get a combined number. ZPEAbjc.png
-Click on the number (highlighted in yellow on example 1 ---->)

-The individual dice will show per example 2 ---> HE88cCw.png

- Do Not Re-Roll as it is not a mistake.
- A re-roll is considered rolling a second time within six hours and IS a mistake.

- Of course rolling the dice individually in a 9TN5jCo.png
post is perfectly acceptable as in example 3 --->

- Quote this opening post if you win. Do not quote this post if you do not win.
Thanks for hosting! Merry Christmas and good luck all!
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 20.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 6.
pixl.Bee

Thanks for hosting this! My apologies if I accidentally do the dice incorrectly :)
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 7.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 2.
JetStorm

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 14.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 8.
Rogue-Scribe Topic Starter

pixl.bee wrote:
Thanks for hosting this! My apologies if I accidentally do the dice incorrectly :)

You can do it two ways. Here is an example...

For the 2D20, you click on it and it shows the individual dice.
rolled 2d20 and got a natural 22.
2 20

Note: All in one.

Note: one of two singles

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 17.

Note: Two of two singles

Whoo! I love dice games! Thank you, Rogue-Scribe!

giphy.gif
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 1.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 18.
Here I go
rolled 2d20 and got a natural 22.
15 7
Wait! Messed up! Only rolled one die. Can I try again!? Do-over? Or must I wait?
Rogue-Scribe Topic Starter

Michael147 wrote:
Wait! Messed up! Only rolled one die. Can I try again!? Do-over? Or must I wait?

You rolled correctly with a 2D20. Tap on your roll and you will see that you rolled a 15 and a 7. :)
Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Michael147 wrote:

You rolled correctly with a 2D20. Tap on your roll and you will see that you rolled a 15 and a 7. :)

Oh okay. Tought I messed up for a sec there. ^^;
Never tried this before. Let's see...
my turn and Merry Christmas
rolled 2d20 and got a natural 7.
1 6
MordosKull

LET'S GO DUBS!

Note: DOUBLE

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 6.

Note: BUBBLE

JetStorm

Does this count as win,I rolled two 18s
giphy.gif
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 14.
giphy.gif
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 11.
Okay. Here I go again.
rolled 2d20 and got a natural 20.
7 13
JetStorm

JetStorm wrote:

I think I won,so what do I do now?
JetStorm wrote:
JetStorm wrote:

I think I won,so what do I do now?

You quote the original post and say which prize you want.
JetStorm

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Welcome to my Doubles & Ends Dice Raffle!
Since it’s been a “tough year” and it is the festive season and all, and we just celebrated being excellent to each other, and just because I feel like it, what better way to celebrate than with a good ol' unofficial RP Repository Dice Raffle! We're going to play with the dice and we'll be throwing in a bit of a gamble into it if you so choose.

Here is the game...
  • Roll two 20-sided dice (2xD20).
  • If you roll Doubles (3 & 3, 11 &. 11, 18 & 18, etc.), you win your choice of:
    Two Pages from a Magic Bookpagefrommagicbook-image.pngpagefrommagicbook-image.png

Enchanted Silk Cloakenchantedsilkcloak-image.png
  • If you roll Ends (a 1 and a 20), you add a third choice of some Oil of Epicness
    oilofepicness-image.png to the choices above.
  • You can choose to either take your prize by quoting this first post and telling me which one of the above prizes you choose. OR - if you want something more and are feeling lucky, you can put the prize you won back on the table and play another round by posting ‘Again’ instead of a prize choice.
  • Immediately Roll 2xD20 a 2nd time and if you get Doubles or Ends again, your prize choices are:
    Two Magic Booksbookofblankpages-image.pngbookofblankpages-image.png

Dragons Toothdragontooth-image.png

Masquerade Maskmasquerademask-image.png

Wand of Epicnesswandofepicness-image.png
  • If you win this 2nd time, quote this first post again and name your choice of the above prizes, OR - If you’re feeling really lucky you can post ‘Again’ again, putting that prize back on the table.
  • Immediately Roll 2xD20 a 3rd time and if you get Doubles or Ends again, you win an Hourglass of Epicnesshourglass-image.png
  • Three Ends - If you’ve managed to roll a 1 and a 20 all three times, you ring a very loud bell and you can pick any item you want in the RP Repository Shop. You know the drill... quote this first post and post your choice.

Here are the rules...
  • Players or Public Characters are eligible to play (No Anonymous characters).
  • One Roll every 6 hours. (I’ll be checking time stamps)
  • Quote this first post if you have a winning roll only. Do Not Quote this first post for your dice roll post. I’m using the quoted posts as markers for winners. Losers who quote the first post will be disqualified from playing the game further.
  • Once you win and claim a prize, you are done.
  • If you win and bet it on another round and you then lose, you can roll again after 6 hours.
  • The game will run for 1 week from the time of this first post.
  • Once you claim a prize, I will put you on the List of Winners on the first post. All prizes won will be given out after the game is finished (around Christmas).
  • I have the option to end the game early at any time if too much luck happens and I go over budget.

List of Winners
  • |
  • |
  • |

I won(I think) I rolled double 18s(You have to do some scrolling) but anyway I guess I'll have the silk cloak.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (Closed) Dice Raffle ~ Doubles, Ends, & Chances

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus