Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Galactic Requiem (Open)

Chris (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

Nothing unusual, Though the direction they were headed showed they were heading for the Wolf 359 Sector,

The captain laughed "You wont be laughing when we use those Zero Point Quantum cores to destroy your species, AND COUNTLESS OTHERS" He laughed to himself, He knew that if Juun' Aku killed him, the Empire would kill the Imperium Requiem's leaders, So he was taking advantage of that

Chris finally got to the launch bay, and grabbed a Tiger class attack ship, and jumped in, it flew from the hangar, and started to go towards Juun' Aku's escape pod
Juun' Aku (played anonymously)

Juun' Aku turned his head slightly laughing "you obviously don't know a thing about my species empire, the span an entire galaxy, all you have to your empire is a few planets. You fight my species, you can count on losing that fight" he said laughing a little more activating his distress beacon hoping Chris got out fine. He turned his comm on "Chris, are you there? we are at sector 0,55,193 please respond" he said reading the coordinates off the screen
Advunturion (played by KingofHaddock)

Advunturion kept on course for the headed sector, keeping his eye on both the shock troopers, and the drones. He decided that an adjustment to the ship would be in order, he reactivated the droids, and gave them an order. "Reformat the ship and wipe it's original adjustments and tunings. If the Imperium catches an 'Empire' ship stalking one of it's frigates, we would be shot down on sight." Advunturion was wary of the idea that the frigate could catch his ship on it's radar.

The drones begin reformatting the ship, chirping as they give each other orders and tell each other of missed spots or tell them about things that have not been done, One drone makes a lower sounding chirp, and fly down to Advunturion "Would you like me to download the data base?" The drone asks, using English and speaking out loud

The captain smirks "You have never faced a weapon that can phase through shields, I can see it now, The screams of your people, as they panic, Because they are facing a weapon they cannot defend against" He smirks and laughs again

Chris hears static on the com, and punches it, put nothing happens "These cores most also be effecting the coms, not just my shields, and this attack ships shields," Chris says, and then tries to track the com message

Juun' Aku ignored the comment slightly "and you have never faced my people before, so you can't say for certain" he said then looked around the control panel, he started pushing random buttons when he pressed the flare button. Out the front of the pod shot 3 flares, they hovered at the front of the ship extremely bright, so juun' Aku started punching at the controls again and found the screen shield button which formed a metal barrier in front of the window to shield from the bright light

Advunturion was unsure of whether this drone was simply speaking English as that was it's only pre-determined language, or that someone had managed to somehow regain control of the drone. However, Advunturion was curious to find out more information about the galaxy's current conflict. "Very well, download the data base, but keep it on your system." Advunturion was unsure of either outcome.

The drones flew over and downloaded the data base, then turn to Advunturion "We can make this ship go faster, The shock troopers do not know this, But this ship does have FTL capabilities" The drones said, floating and waiting for a response

The captain smirked again, then saw an Empire attack ship flying at them, it was trying to dock, when it got close though, The escape pods shields and Coms started going berserk, until they eventually both just went dead,

"Very well. Activate the FTL drive, there we should be able to fully the frigate as the Imperium fleet arrives there. Surveillance of their talks will give us much more knowledge of them." Advunturion awaited the now much faster destination. He was ready to explore the Imperium's talks at it's fullest. He would allow the shock troopers to sleep however. Though the length of the of course had been shortened greatly, he needed them at their greatest potential.

The drones fired a blue beam of light at the controls, then they started to go faster, though in a few milliseconds it did not feel like that, then the drones fired another blue beam at the other set, cutting into the Imperiums talks, they started to sent messages "Looks like the operation was a success" "Not internally, Captain Chris is still missing," "Im sure hes fine, He has gotten into worse situations." "Yes well, I hope that your right, and that this whole 'Weapons That Can Fire Through Shields' thing is a myth" "Yes well the planet destroying weapon is more scary than that" "I Want cookies!" "Well uhh...That was random" "Oh sorry, I thought this was the com to the chef." "Er..That's the one to left of that panel" "Oh ok thanks" "Uh anyways we will be at Xerox in about three hours so get ready, we cant have any ships following us", The drones then flew over to the Advunturion and then chirped "Would you like to hear further?"

Advunturion was intrigued to find out who this "Captain Chris" was, but most of all, the idea of a weapon with the capacity to destroy an entire planet sounded very interesting as well. He now knew that the true destination was planet Xerox, which was all he needed to know. "Negative. I have heard all I desire, we need now only keep track of the frigate." Advunturion would now wait to see how the current events would unfold.

Juun' Aku sat silently in his chair. He opened the blast shield on the window to take a look, the flares had died down. He wanted to do it again but the flares wouldn't fire so he decided to just wait. He looked at numerous stars, wandering where they led to, and what was living on them. His thoughts had become a cloud of curiosity and a desire for exploration

the drones chirped In compliance then went back to keeping the ship in order.

Chris docked the Empire Attack ship with the escape pod, then walked into the escape pod "Sorry about not answering, These cores seem to interfere with my personal shields and com, along with the ships com and shields"

Juun' Aku turned around "that's good to know, now we know public broadcasts from us can't be heard as long as they stay in the vicinity, say hello to the captain here, stubborn as hell this one is" he said and turned back around in the pod chair looking at the controls. "these controls confuse me so, you need to start labeling them." he said as he looked for any similar buttons he had seen before.

Advunturion had decided that since the wait had been shortened, he had best reawaken the shock troopers. He entered the room in which the soldiers slept within, and emitted a loud noise from his wireless link, believing that it would surely awaken them within a few minutes. Hopefully, they would be ready for the trip to planet Xerox.

The shock troopers awoke and drew out their guns, then saw that Advunturion was making those sounds "OH" Said the female one, putting on her helmet, "Whats wrong sir?" The male one asks

Chris looks at the captain on the ground, then smirks "Today hes not a very good captain" Chris says, then walks over to the controls, and begins to fly the pod, then it starts going faster and faster until it jumps very fast, then it did not feel very fast "It normally doesn't feel fast after about 5 miliseconds, but the escape pods inertial dampeners are weaker on this pod" Chris commented, then began to pilot it to Xerox to get his ship back

Advunturion stopped what he was doing to explain to the troopers "We will be landing upon planet Xerox, in approximately three hours, I have awoken you both so that you can ready yourselves." Advunturion exited the room eerily. He made sure that the ship stayed behind the frigate as it followed. With planet Xerox in sight, Advunturion awaited the chance to discover the true agendas of those behind the Imperium.

Juun' Aku jumped out of the seat. "here take a seat, i'll watch the captain" he said walking over to the captain and giving him a blank stare before sitting down across from him, doing nothing but staring at him defiantly.

((For keeping the story interesting reasons we will skip three hours ahead))

One of the shock troopers whispered something to one of the probes, then the probe flies to Advunturion, "We have arrived at Xerox, and three ships, Frigate class are moving towards us, Hailing us" The probe said, then flew over to the controls, waiting for the Advunturion to give him the order to answer

Chris turned the seat to Juun' Aku, "We will be at Xerox in about ten minutes, I suggest you get the captain here ready to move," Chris said, then spun his chair, then the captain began to talk "Huh, I never noticed it, But you act and resemble David Pike, Could you possible be related Captain?" The Empire captain said, Referring to Chris as his rank rather than name

"Very well, answer them. We shall see what they have to say." Advunturion was unsure whether the frigate had mistook them for a drone boarded ship, or that the frigate was simply greeting visitors. Rather than exit the ship, he waited for the frigates to come to him. He was unsure of how they would greet him, and how they would react to reprogrammed drones, and to the Empire thralls.

Juun' Aku kicked the captain almost square in between his legs then forced him on both legs. "come on, get up your my prisoner of war now." he said the locked his arms on his back so he couldn't move and led him to the rear door "alright, he's all set and ready to go when ever you give the word." he told Chris then looked back at the captain whom he was still holding in an arm lock

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Galactic Requiem (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus