Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Galactic Requiem (Open)

Chris (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

the shock trooper flew the ship behind an asteroid, "I don't like this idea..." One of the shock troopers said, then the other one nods, "How do you know a random missile or laser blast wont come and blow this asteroid up?" The other one asked, looking at the sensors
Advunturion (played by KingofHaddock)

"If my scanning data is correct, then this asteroid should be considered a irrelevant target. But if we do see some Dog-fighters of either side, that should be our warning to move to another area." Advunturion was aware of the dangers that came with being too near a battlefield. "As an automaton, I do not need oxygen within the vacuum of space. I shall go lookout for any rogue fighters or missiles, and I shall message your com links should I find an object of interest." Advunturion exited the ship, now not even his audio sensors could pick any sound within the confines of space, he watched the battle unfold, waiting for a victor, and for both sides to leave. It was unknown to him whether either side saw him as a foe.
Juun' Aku (played anonymously)

Juun' Aku took the captain in a choke hold "I'm not gonna kill you, because you just killed my planet, i'm gonna make you suffer" he said the walked with him in a choke hold out the bridge. He began heading for the escape pods, He knew there had to be at least one left for him and chris."Chris I am heading for the pods, meet me there don't worry about the core the orb has gotten it covered, it will eat the entire core up before it explodes" he said then turned off his comm.

The Imperiumm fleet seemed to be moving off, then the shock trooper tried to signal the Advunturion, "That ship is going to blow! Get back inside!" The trooper said, panicking, then three red spots appeared on the out side of the ship, then three red marks exploded, and out came three floating drones, And they flew to the Advunturion

Chris used his comm "I Detected something else in the core, Dont wait for me, It might take awhile so just take off I Will follow" chris said, then ran into the core room, and shot a few engineers trying to stabilize the core,

Advunturion returned to the ship, aware that something very dangerous was about to happen. He could almost guarantee that the drones were the ones he originally reprogrammed, there could not truly be a possibility that the Insurgency had somehow found out he'd reprogrammed the originals. However, he did message the drones to return to him if they survived the explosion, so he welcomed them. He entered into the ship once more to ensure his safety from the impending blast that was approaching.

Juun' Au grunted "I hope you know what your doing" he said the threw the captain into an escape pod and walked in himself closing the door and taking off with it two pods were still left at the ship. He sat down in a seat and moved the escape pod into an orbital ring around the planet.

Although Advunturion could no longer view the battle through his own visor, he could use the ship's radar to check how close the forces of either side were. Advunturion would not easily give up the chance for information. "Check for any UFOs on this radar, should you find any, I need you to track where they are headed." Advunturion demanded the drones. He then turned his attention to the Shock troopers. "Once we are engaged in flight, you may rest until I need you further. As for then, we must get the ship to maximum power, we cannot afford to be possibly struck down by a meteor as we prepare for flight." Advunturion was positive something was wrong in one of the Empire's ships, besides the one he had nearly destroyed.

The drones flew off, looking to track Imperium vessels, then the shock troopers turned to the controls, waiting to start the ship up, while the other one was diverting spare power to the deflector shields

Chris ran up to a reactor, and ripped out a small blue tube, still glowing "Damn... The romorse are true, then that means..." He looked at the other 3 pylons, "They all have this Zero Point Quantum Energy Core..." Chris then went and took 2 more, but left the last one in, then used his comm to signal Juun' Aku, "Hay is the core done draining yet?" chris asked, and set down a large cannon

Juun' Aku checked his comm "was was to be done an hour ago why?" he said then looked around in his cockpit. He found nothing so far as to help him except for a transistor but it was busted. He looked back at the captain and he tied him up, arms, legs, everything so he couldn't move an inch

"Because, Im noting going to the the Empire get their precious ship back!" Chris said, and shot the high powered laser turret at the last Zero Point Quantum Energy Core, and almost as soon as he did, half the engineering deck exploded, and Chris held on for dear life as the deck depressurized, and a giant hole formed on the side of the ship as it exploded, soon the emergency force fields went up, but the ship was still going to blow, Chris did not want them to get this ship back, he then grabbed his laser cannon, and ran for the hangar bay

Juun' Aku was shocked when he heard the explosion on the comm "wait, what are you doing!? Chris get out of there!"He said then pulled the escape pod downwards towards the ship to look at it.

The Imperium ships started to fall back, away from the explosions, it seemed whatever chris did, its causing a catastrophic chain reaction on that ship, hundreds of explosions, The ship would explode any minute! The drones threw a few tracking devices on some of the Imperium ships, then flew back to the Advunturion

Chris was running for his life, with three of the cores with him, one under each of his arms, and one on his back, Luckily the solders and crew men he encountered were too concerned about their own lives to bother trying to stop Chris,

Juun' Aku felt helpless, he didn't know what to do. He sat in a relaxed pose in the chair and didn't move. He tried at the comm but he released it after a few moments.

The tracking devices appeared on the ship radar. Advunturion was ready to get the ship at full speed to catch up with the Imperium's frigates. "Follow the tracked frigates. They will lead us to where we must now be." Advunturion looked towards the Empire's ship. It appeared very volatile, and he knew that it would explode very soon. "We must also get the ship out of the radius of the Empire's fleet, or we shall be caught in it's explosion."

The shock trooper nodded. then got the ship started and followed the ships, the other shock trooper put all but life support power into engine and shield power, "We should be there in around 1-2 days" The shock trooper said, then the other one nodded

Chris saw that all the ships in the hangar were either destroyed or gone, "Well I am fubared..." Chris said. then saw an Empire ATV, "Hmm maybe not..." Chris said, and got onto it, then he realised his personal shield was down, Shorting out. "Great, so these cores do in fact do what they say they do..." He said, then jumped onto the ATV, and drove off to the second hangar

"Very well. You may rest until we have reached our destination." Advunturion switched the Ship in to auto-pilot, and temporarily deactivated the drones. "I shall reactivate these once I have further need of them. Until then, they can recharge." In order to quicken the time, Advunturion deactivated himself, knowing there was nothing of interest to him until he reached the Imperium's fleet.

Juun' ku turned to the captain who was sitting in the seat "so, why were you trying to build a stable nuclear plasma core?" he said walking up to him and pulling his head into a position where he was looking at juun' Aku's helmet on his head

The shock troopers nodded, then pushed a buttons, and a few beds came out of the walls, then the shock troopers took off there helmets, One was male, the other female, they sighed, and each went to a separate bunk on board,

"We were going to use it, As a way to power the "NP Directive..." A powerful weapon, We were also using it to activate are Zero Point Quantum Energy Core, A special Weapons core that can go right through shields by shorting them out on contact, It can also cause deadly chain reactions, We also have Zero Point Quantum missiles, Most Missiles when they explode, The explosion goes in every direction, Zero Point Quantum Energy only explodes in one direction, Making them 10X More powerful then a two Terawatt Energy Missile..." The captain said, looking right at Juun' Aku

Chris was driving down the halls of the exploding ship, then all of a sudden, the ship blows in half, thankfully chris was not near that section, but the gravity plating went off all the same, and chris's ATV Started to float away "Damn! Oh well time for that Zero G Training to come into effect!" Chris said, then started to float and jump off ways to the 2nd launch bay

Juun' Aku laughed a little "had you not thought that I had disabled your 'Zero point quantum energy core' as you call it, it's simply a nuclear plasma core" he said then threw down his head kicking the captain in the stomach causing great pain. "My ship's use the same kind of core, but we know how to stabilize them, unlike you sorry excuse for a commander" he said then spit in his direction and went back to the controls

Advunturion reactivated himself as the Shock troopers slept. He thought deeply about how the Empire recruited it's soldiers. He thought to himself that the majority of soldiers could not have enlisted under free will, could they? As he pondered, he double checked his radar to see if the tracked ships were still visible, and to see if there were any unusual happenings within space.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Galactic Requiem (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus