Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Galactic Requiem (Open)

Chris (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

The shock-troopers smiled, then pulled out their carbines "Follow us, we need to get off the ground first, theirs a fleet of ships taking off, follow us" They said, then ran off

"This Hand sensor" Chris said, holding something as he was driving "It points in the direction of the power source, though that does mean I still have to find a way around these walls,"Chris said, then saw two troopers up ahead, he then moved the atv and crushed them between the wall "oops" Chris said sarcastically then kept driving, but a few solders behind them started shooting at them, the I.M.C's shot a few, but there was still quite a few following them
Advunturion (played by KingofHaddock)

"Very Well" Advunturion followed the Soldiers, keen to find the fleet of ships they were referring to. He looked forward to encountering the insurgency, not because of the eagerness to fight, but to gain more information from them personally. As he followed the soldiers, he checked on the activity of the reprogrammed robots, curious to know if they had made any progress.
Juun' Aku (played anonymously)

Juun' Aku stared in awe at the device "amazing what you humans can do" he said looking at the two soldiers crushed and shook his head in disappointment. He looked forward at a closed door and it wasn't opening. He drew his plasma guns and shot at the sides of the doors weakening them and then shot them with his swarm launcher which knocked it down.

The solders got to a frigate on the ground, They ran upto a landing bay "Come on! They are taking off shortly!" They yelled, then ran aboard

Chris smirked "Hay its quite amazing what your people can do as well!" Chris said,they then flew through and saw the giant core "Well I guess we should not shoot that thing..." Chris said, as the I.M.C's drove in as well, "Alright, Cover Juun' Aku, He knows what to do, "Chris said, pointing his grenade launcher at the door, the I.M.C's pointing at the other doors

Juun' Aku grinned underneath the helmet "i'm just a scout unit, imagine what a Marauder class Soldier can do that I can't" he said as he walked towards the giant core and pulled up it's hardware. "Alright it says here that it is a type 2 Titan class reactor core, which means this needs some sort of key to trigger a shutdown." he said as he pulled up the rest of the cores information and its current settings. "it looks like this core is set up for maximum power output, which means I only have a certain amount of time before it goes critical, by my estimate of your human technology that gives us half an hour" he said then started typing in lines of codes slowly shutting down each system one by one in an ordered fashion to make sure nothing went wrong and to prevent a core overload

Advunturion joined the soldiers on the landing bay, and boarded the frigate as they did. He sent a message to the reprogrammed drones: "Abort your covert mission, return to me, for I may enter combat sooner or later" He sent the message wireless to the drones, hoping for their return soon. He stood silently as he waited, not moving an inch.

the drones flew on just in time before the doors shut, one of the shock troopers look at them, then the Advunturion, "Friends of your I assume? The trooper asked, then the frigate, along with the rest of the fleet took off

Chris saw the doors open, and then two E.E.A.S's walked in "WE HAVE BEEN ENGAGED!" Yelled chris, then the I.M.C's and chris ran to engage the pair of super humans, they fired their Mini Guns at Chris and the I.M.C's, their shields held, but not for long, they ran to cover quickly before their shields went down, chris yelled across the way "Don't worry about us! Just get that core offline! Chris said, pulling out a shotgun

Juun' Aku didn't have time to get the core offline before the super soldiers got to him, He quickly took off his backpack and pressed a button on it, threw it to the ground and it split into 2 spider like drones, the quickly found their way to the soldiers and climbed on them distracting them from the others. They quickly began ripping the armor apart disabling their abilities then as soon as the got to the bare skin they began ripping at it to causing much pain. Juun' Aku turned back to the computer and began entering in codes shutting down numerous systems at one single time, He monitored the screens carefully making sure not to make anything go critical.

"Correct. I have hacked into these former insurgent drones, using an encoded text from my own language" Advunturion stated. "I am unsure how this ability stretches out to the rest of the robotic arsenal that the insurgency has to offer. This may be of use to you, if I can format them." He decided to look around the ship, hoping not to find any restricted areas that he may be barred from them, but before a question struck Advunturion. If the Insurgency fights for equality, what alien beings could be helping them?

The marines nodded, then spoke "it will take a bit for us to get to the combat zone, so you may look through the computer core for now" the shock trooper said, then went to the arsenal bay

Chris smirked "im glad your on are side" said chris, then heard something, then a 8 foot tall white robot teleported out of no were and stabbed one of the I.M.C's "Kelby!" yelled one of the I.M.C's in horor as their team mate and friend got stabbed, the robot then threw the stabbed I.M.C Into Juun' Aku, then teleported some where "What the hell was that?!" chris asked

Juun' Aku caught the I.M.C and threw it aside "I have no clue, but it looked familiar" he said throwing his helmet on. He then threw down a shield and dragged Chris inside the shield "stay close, and don't let that thing drop the shield." he said pushing keys while letting the spider drones do what they do best. On the Reactor core there were only one ting to shutdown and the core was it, he needed a way of turning it off without causing a meltdown. "do you have an idea on how to shutdown a Titan class 2 core?" he asked

Advunturion nodded. He spent his time researching the contacts that Humanity had come across in their existence, curious of these neighboring races. He downloaded their history onto himself, and shut himself down, where his consciousness could not be disturbed as he researched the history. His body would awaken either by his own command, or during an emergency protocol.

The humans made contact with species known then only as 001, The Humans acted kind at first, Then they attacked and the 001 species, When they looked for Superior tech, The 001 species only had Superior weapons to them, so thats all they took from them, The humans then took the Alpha Century Sector, Then Delta Valorus, Then Wolf 359, Then the Shadow Sector, Then the Omega, and so on and so forth, They conquered any species they encounter, Aliens who work for the empire are only there for tests, They first test them in combat by making them fight enemies of the empire, then they find out how to beat this new species, then they kill off the one worker for them, then conquer the worlds of that species, Any species that oppose them face a weapon only known as "The Nuclear-Plasma Directive" Used to destroy planets of those who oppose the empire, So for the Imperium Requiem are the only resistance to have lasted any ammount of time to do any real damage to the empire, Would you like to continue reading? The computer asked the Advunturion

The other three surviving I.M.C's backed into the shield as well, but before one of them could get in, a orange beam of light hit him, And he was disintegrated instantly! the white robot was hanging on the walls like a spider! Then it teleported again "NO!" Shouted one of the I.M.C's as he saw his friend die before his eyes, Chris quickly turned to Juun' Aku "uhh well uhh" He said trying to bring up the memories of working on one of these things "There should be a panel unlike the others on the left side of the core, It seems to do nothing right? Pull it away and then the real panel will be revealed

Juun' Aku took the tiny glowing orb into his hand. "I don't see anyway else of stopping it, I can't shut down the reactor." he said looking at the glowing orb with hesitation but he knew it was the only way. He held the orb in his hand not wanting to let go. "this was the last hope for my planets safety, but now I see I must doom it to save yours" he said looking down and gripped on the orb tightly, he was fighting himself from doing it but he knew he had to. He touched the orb with his blade and it turned red, he then opened a slot in the reactors controls and held the orb above the slot not wanting to let go

Interested by what the computer has now shown him, Advunturion was eager to learn more, he now wished to plan his very own ruse, as he knew that is what they would to him later, if he did not react, he sent a wireless message to the drones he had reprogrammed: "Execute termination protocol, destroy the empire's troops aboard this ship. Leave the two I have spoken to alone however, they will prove useful." This species had reminded him much of his own. The Naekorics are not war like in the sense that they are a warrior race, but desire for domination, though those that have undergone the mechanical process have become humble, and only kill for the sake that the victim is a liability, which is how Advunturion now saw the majority of the empire troops now as. "Return to me with both in hand.."

The drones sent back with a telepathic message that they will do the deed, and they then began to use their disintegration beams on the Empire solders, they flew around shooting humans like there was no tomorrow, The computer chirped and asked a question "Would you like to hear more Earth Empire history, would you like to hear more about the Imperium Requiem?"

Chris's eyes went wide, then looked at the circle "Before you put that in... Could you tell me what it does, And allow me to respond when you do tell me please, And what do you mean by 'this was the last hope for my planets safety, but now I see I must doom it to save yours' ?"

(Have to go to sleep now, I'll reply whenever I get the chance.)

"I wish to hear more of the Imperium Requiem." Advunturion responded to the computer, forced to enter back into consciousness. He was now aware that drones had now carried out their attack, and he knew that he would have to plan some sort of trick when he joins up with the empire's fleet, as he listened to what the computer had to say, he made sure that the drones did not harm the two he had spoken to, if any harm came to them, Advunturion's cover would be blown.

Juun' Aku hesitated to answer "it was a power source, it would strengthen anything it is equipped to and multiply its power by 1000x, it would have been used to upgrade my planets shields, but now I see, that in order to save your planet, I must sacrifice my planets safety to do it." he said and slowly put the red glowing orb into the slot, it then appeared inside the the core and it sucked the entire thing inside itself then vanished. "either that, or destroy anything within the core it is equipped to without causing destruction" he said then got out his plasma guns "when I say so, turn off the shield" he said and readied himself turning his focus and forming helmet over head

The Imperium Requiem was formed on November 3rd 2215, by David Pike, Got many people to support his cause, what really unsettled the Empire was the fact that some military figures in the high ranks left to join the cause, They later started an all out war with the Empire on October 22nd 2220, When they attacked the Terra-forming platforms on Mars, Causing Mars to have large terraforming errors, And caused many Empire Troop deaths, They have since have had major engagements with each other, Some rumors say they operate on the planet Xerox in the Wolf 359 System, But all investigation accounts have reported that this is false, Would you like to hear more?

Chris saw that Juun' Aku's home planet was endanger "If...You ever need help, The Requiem will help your people" Chris said, then add "Im extremely thankful for what you have sacrificed for us, We will repay you and your people some how" Chris said, getting ready to shut off the shield, then sighed and said "...The Empire will find your people for helping us..." Chris added

Having heard all he now needed to know, Advunturion turned his attention to the controls. "Negative. I have now heard all I truly need" As he took control of the ship, he had slown down the engine, buying him some time before he was fully prepared to join up with the empire's fleet, whilst checking the security cameras to see if the drones had been at least successful.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Galactic Requiem (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus