Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Galactic Requiem (Open)

Juun' Aku (played anonymously)

Juun' Aku didn't turn but replied "only if I have to, they raised their guns to me, in which allowed me to respond in my own way" he said walking into the cargo bay "where is the care package?" he said looking around the room for something. As he walked around he noticed it was nothing but crates as from the look of where he was standing
Chris (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

"Thats understandable, You felt threatened so you reacted...I Respect that and understand that" He said holstering his weapon "Maybe if you tell me what this care package is I can help you... We only just stole this from the Earth Empire... But we did go through some of the cargo" He said, Then one of the Earth Empire's Battle cruisers get disabled

Juun' aku turned to Chris and stretched his arms about 4 feet apart from one another "it's in a small box, about this big and it holds a small item inside able to be used as a power source" he said questioning himself for trusting a human without even knowing a thing about him. He kept his helmet on just in case and waited for Chris's response.

"I found something like that, We took it to the Science Bay, I can take you there, Or if you want I can bring it here." Chris said, Then two people walked in, But they did not look like members of Chris's crew "Insurrectionist scum!" they said, then started to shoot at Chris, While a few of the bullets hit him, They seemed to hit an energy shield on His armor, he then ducked for cover and started shooting back, and hit one of them in the head, But then 3 more men ran in and started shooting at Chris,

Juun' Aku walked forward "Stay down, i'll handle this" he told Chris while he pulled out his plasma guns and started firing upon the soldiers. He hit 2 of the three with a matter of a few shots and pulled out a shield of his own and began to slowly advance upon the soldiers

Chris was impressed, But he did not want to be out done "Heh and let you have all the fun?" Chris said, then pulled out two Rapier SMG's and started shooting at the solders, knocking three of them down, but more solders kept coming in. Then chris pulled out a small device "This is Chris to the bridge, Mind finding away to stop the enemy troops from coming in?" Chris asked, then there was some static "Yes sir, We are directing are fire on the boarding ships now," Chris smirked, then started to advance himself "The Science bay is to the left, Two decks above us"

Juun' Aku nodded then lowered his shield and from his glowing gauntlets two blades popped from them and he began slicing and dicing at the troops, who kept trying to shoot him but he moved around too much for them to get a clear shot on him. He signaled the ok that it was clear to move for now and he made the blades disappear for now and began running down the hallway towards the nearest stairwell

Chris smirked, This guy sure was trained in the arts of killing, he followed Juun' Aku, then two boarding ships smashed into the hull ahead of Juun' Aku "For the love of-" a few groups of troops jump out and start shooting, Chris returns fire, knocking a few of the solders down "How they survive such an impact with the ship im dumbfounded..." Chris commented, Then shtot another solder down

Juun' Aku was taught to not become distracted during a fight and he was focused on the soldiers now more than anything, he pulled out his plasma guns and fired bolt after bolt with every few shots he took down another couple of soldiers. He threw a nade of his own design into one of the two boarding craft, and as it exploded he waved to the troops inside and watched them fall away from the frigate.

Chris seemed amused by the aliens wave and the doomed solders "Stair wells that way," Chris said, then 4 solders ran out, but they looked different "Sir, Go on ahead, We will hold off any more Solders at this point!" They said, standing ready "Good man!" Chris said, then walked to the stair well

Juun' Aku walked slowly behind Chris tempted to drag one of the soldiers with him, but he resisted and kept on walking "so exactly why did you take this care package?" he asked with the utmost respect "it's not like it is compatible with your technology" he said as he kept walking behind Chris

"We were curious what it did, Humans have curiosity in their nature, And we were also curious why the Empire wanted it so badly, If you dont mind, Could you tell me what it does?" Chris asked, as they walked up the stair well

Juun' Aku nodded "it's a power source, built to give any ship able to use it limitless energy, if you had a reactor with a nuclear plasma core then you'd be able to use it" he said helmet pulling down into the armor revealing his head. He then tucked the plasma guns away on the back side of his belt.

Chris turned to Juun' Aku "Humans have used nuclear power before, And some aliens we have encountered have used plasma for power, But i have never heard of a Nuclear-Plasma core" He said, in a matter-of-fact tone, "but that would explain why they would want the core so badly, the Empire is always trying to find ways to be on top so they can enslave more races..." Chris said, then stopped "...Hear that?" Chris asked, it sounded look foot steps... Then 3 Empire solders came out of no were, They were cloaked! two of them went after Juun' Aku and the other one went after chris, they began to struggle, Until chris pulled a Knife out of his armor and stabs the claoked solders neck

Juun' Aku let the two climb on top of him, and with the extra weight on him, he let himself fall backwards and crushed the two soldiers breaking their ribs and backs. He got up to his feet and looked at them flattened by his own weight. "Humans can be so fragile, it's a shame such a prideful race fight's itself" he said turning back to Chris "the Earth Empire has been developing a Nuclear Plasma reactor for years, they are close to a break through but they haven't finished yet, I know this because it is mounted on their Main Flagship" he said wanting Chris to continue to the box with the power cell.

"Yes it is sad, But its more sad that the human race has become an evil war machine, People use to want to make peace with other races." Chris said, and kept walking, then heard the Nuclear Plasma reactor "...we had reports of a ship with a powerful energy source, But we only got part of a scan...Most ships were destroyed before they could report anything else..Im guessing they stole these plans from your people?" Chris asked, and kept walking

Juun' Aku nodded then handed him plans for the Earth empires nuclear plasma core, and one of his own Nuclear plasma core "notice how they don't have a sufficient coolant system on their Core, so in a matter of weeks it could explode." he said and held up a small chip that looked like it were supposed to be plugged into something "this is the coolant system they have, very ineffective on a large power source like that, and if not tend to constantly, it is easy to become unstable which is why my race only use them on larger ships rather than every single ship." he said as he put the chip down on a table and walked behind Chris

"I see..." Chris said, Quite interested, then they finally got to the science bay, But when they walked in, There was a lot of blood and dead bodies, most of them in white lab coats "My god!" chris said, then hit his com "Get me a medical team down to the science bay on the double!" Chris said, then quickly ran to were the cube was left last "...They took it!" Chris said, and then ran out the door, He wanted to catch them before they left

Juun' Aku was not surprised and turned on his scanners "I detect the box is inside what you call flight deck" he said turning towards the stairwell and quickly making his way down to the flight deck. "he popped into Chris's comms "keep the Earth Empire forces inside the ship, i'll grab the box and make sure to send them your regards, Juun' Aku out" he said as he began making his way towards the Flight deck door and setting a bomb to the door.

"Alright" Chris said and ran into the flight deck and saw the drop ship taking off "Oh no you dont!" chris said, And then shot the drop ship's engine with a Centaur class Rocket launcher, and it crashed in the flight deck, troopers piled out and began shooting at Chris, Then chris started shooting back, knocking down a few solders "Alright just tell me when to get out!"

(Well I will be back in a little bit)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Galactic Requiem (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus