Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking Monsters to Try (and fail) to De (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Your monster/oppressive figure has been ransacking the poor, defenseless woodland villages of Watercolor Woods for long enough, and it's time that someone took a stand!

Unfortunately, that someone is Hank Horn, a little guy with no business wielding a sword or seriously defending anything. He does have one advantage, though: no matter what happens to him, his physiology will not allow him to die by any conventional means! He will try as many times as it takes, learning from each past mistake until one day he achieves his goal of liberating his homeland from your character's big meanieness!

Well, that's the idea, anyway, but a lot can go wrong on his quest for freedom. What exactly that looks like is up to you.

Hello, everyone! This may have the trappings of a fantasy setting (and that might work best, at least initially), but it's open to all kinds of characters! All races are welcome (including fan races of any power level), and this game is anthro friendly as well! All orientations are welcome, but if romance is desired (which would be odd but not impossible), Hank is straight and male.

Structurally, this RP will start out with my character trying to storm your character's stronghold, failing hilariously, and then trying again. This will eventually change, but how and when will be determined through play.

I also have a blind girl named Mira Marcela I could substitute if you think she would be more fun. She is also on this same profile!

(Also, ignore the technology part below; that's pretty flexible)
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Count me in!
This sounds really fun! Count me in too! I will use an oc named Void. She is a black angel and is 18.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking Monsters to Try (and fail) to De (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus