Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » I'll draw you for free and make a video. (Closed)

freebiewitz Topic Starter

Do I go with a Little Red Riding Hood reference or a Batman reference?
Maybe both?

Oh my Grandma, let's put a smile on that face.

For this video, I've drawn MangoNekros's Twisted Cheshire.

Almost forgot.
Here's a link to the folder containing all the RPR characters I've drawn thus far.
Here's a link to the latest, Twisted Cheshire monster.
MangoNekros

Awesome! Say, if you ever want to bring a guest onto your show, i'd be glad to join :D

The prospecting, prospector prospects their prospects.

Check out Elmer Stroud here today!
Ilmarinen Moderator

freebiewitz wrote:
The prospecting, prospector prospects their prospects.

Check out Elmer Stroud here today!

This is my favorite one so far!
<3 Awesome! Thanks, freebiewitz! It's fun/exciting/satisfying to hear someone else's thoughts on Elmer! And I added the art to his profile. Love it!

I finally did it.
I finally spent enough time on the internet to draw a Pony.

The show is not my cup of tea but the drawing/request was fun enough.
Ilmarinen Moderator

I'm loving watching all the videos and getting to see the neat art--I thought you deserved some art, too!

image0.jpg
Yay! I love it when kindness is rewarded with kindness! Grats Freebiewitz! That's a great looking pic!

Heimdall wrote:
I'm loving watching all the videos and getting to see the neat art--I thought you deserved some art, too!

image0.jpg

Holy crud. That's... that's amazing.

Does this count as fan art since the character is also the mascot for my Youtube channel? It counts! I'm counting it! I have fanart!

I made it big!!!
sarah18394729

Dude dude dude!!!! Freebiewitz I'm listening to you're videos and you sound like you have some kind of accent may I ask what your're accent is?

sarah18394729 wrote:
Dude dude dude!!!! Freebiewitz I'm listening to you're videos and you sound like you have some kind of accent may I ask what your're accent is?

Not sure.
I was born in Australia but my parents were Asian.
So the only consistent English I had access to at home was from American TV and I vaguely remember having some British teachers when young.
So I suppose it's a mix of Aussie, American, British accent leaning more on the American so I've been told.

Also, I'm open to requests again.
sarah18394729

Ahh that's cool and I'd rather not have my character up on youtube because I have family members that know my RP characters because I've shown them my characters and always told me that I should never have someone draw any of my Characters but I am not listening as I really would love for you to Ambria or Ashley Nicole and I honestly have their backstories as Unknown because I never really know how to do their backstories so if you want to make a backstory in your video That would be amazing. I idenify as Gender questioning so i Go by They/them.

( ANd yes I have used these characters in a RP

sarah18394729 wrote:
Ahh that's cool and I'd rather not have my character up on youtube because I have family members that know my RP characters because I've shown them my characters and always told me that I should never have someone draw any of my Characters but I am not listening as I really would love for you to Ambria or Ashley Nicole and I honestly have their backstories as Unknown because I never really know how to do their backstories so if you want to make a backstory in your video That would be amazing. I idenify as Gender questioning so i Go by They/them.

Sorry, your post is a bit unclear to me.
Are you okay with me drawing your character and putting it up on Youtube while talking about them?
I will of course give you full credit for the character.
The fact that they have an unknown backstory gives me an excuse to talk about characters like that so it'll be a fun topic for me.
sarah18394729

freebiewitz wrote:
sarah18394729 wrote:

Sorry, your post is a bit unclear to me.
Are you okay with me drawing your character and putting it up on Youtube while talking about them?
I will of course give you full credit for the character.
The fact that they have an unknown backstory gives me an excuse to talk about characters like that so it'll be a fun topic for me.

Yes I am Giving consent To drawing and Putting it up on YT.
Shadeslayer45

Dude this sounds really awesome think you could tackle shade waker (the vampire version not the human one) as for backstory well its kinda dark and depressing i could give you more details if need be i have used shade waker before in RP. also yeah put it on youtube go ahead draw and put it on youtube that would be awesome!

Shadeslayer45 wrote:
Dude this sounds really awesome think you could tackle shade waker (the vampire version not the human one) as for backstory well its kinda dark and depressing i could give you more details if need be i have used shade waker before in RP. also yeah put it on youtube go ahead draw and put it on youtube that would be awesome!

Will do, I'll add you to my list in addition to Sarah up there.
Would you be able to draw Naadia? She is my favorite character to use and I would love to see her with her wings. YouTube would be fine and maybe give others some ideas.

Crystalflame0328 wrote:
Would you be able to draw Naadia? She is my favorite character to use and I would love to see her with her wings. YouTube would be fine and maybe give others some ideas.

And thus she has been added to the list.
If you're still accepting requests, might I offer my character T'an'sdarkhld' for a drawing consideration? He's very smol and kind of grumpy. Has yoda-gremlin vibes I guess. Uuh, his backstory is something like, he used to be very powerful but went on the run for something, maybe? That part is kind of unclear, and then he sort of lost his memory and went a little crazy. But he's a nice enough guy and he loves to laugh! He often deals out coins to barkers and justice to criminals. :) His favorite food is... apple pie. Or jerky.
Is that good enough?

Oh um, appearance, yup. Has a cloak with a hood, keeps his head down, probably has slightly troll-like feet, but wears boots, maybe? and uhh, his sleeves are very... drapey. :P :D If you can see his face, I don't know what it looks like. He just has... very sharp eyes.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » I'll draw you for free and make a video. (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus